Quantcast

I just won some Ti Eggbeaters

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
:love:

Do I sell and buy a Rockgardn Flak Jacket, or do I ride them? They're so hot, but I need armor...and my Eggbeater Cs aren't needing to be replaced... :mumble:

Does anyone actually buy these? They seem kind of worthless to me. Spend 100$ less and get the SLs...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
blue said:
:love:

Do I sell and buy a Rockgardn Flak Jacket, or do I ride them? They're so hot, but I need armor...and my Eggbeater Cs aren't needing to be replaced... :mumble:

Does anyone actually buy these? They seem kind of worthless to me. Spend 100$ less and get the SLs...

I'll give you $80 for them

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I say sell and buy a Flak Jacket. Best purchase of my life. That thing has saved me so many times. Don't learn the hard way like me and miss out on racing the Nats w/ a jacked up shoulder.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Bicyclist said:
I say sell and buy a Flak Jacket. Best purchase of my life. That thing has saved me so many times. Don't learn the hard way like me and miss out on racing the Nats w/ a jacked up shoulder.
I wonder if the LBS I ride for (the people who raffled them off) would trade for a Flak Jacket...they do have an acct with BTI, who as far as I know carry Rockgardn.