Quantcast

I know the big brother is watching, so....

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Where will the anti-backpack people put their spare tube if you get ride of that extra triangle space at the seat tube?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Man the toptube/seat tube junction on this thing really makes it a beautiful looking bicycle. Such clean, aesthetic lines. So glad that they didn't put one of those braces in there. It really would make it pretty ugly.

The funny thing is they didn't even try to sell that monster. I know it was possible to buy one, just rather hard to do so.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
The gigantic swingarm of a high single pivot, with a forward wheel path? WTF?

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
Man the toptube/seat tube junction on this thing really makes it a beautiful looking bicycle. Such clean, aesthetic lines. So glad that they didn't put one of those braces in there. It really would make it pretty ugly.

you guys should see the dork cruiser some dude built up on one of these frames over on MTBR

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
NO i shouldn't.
too bad. fucker

and the guys last name is Kock. i don't know if that's a low blow or what. Mr Dick could be a great guy, matter of fact I'm sure he is. But he has shit taste in bikes. I actually think I commented and told him that

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
too bad. fucker

and the guys last name is Kock. i don't know if that's a low blow or what. Mr Dick could be a great guy, matter of fact I'm sure he is. But he has shit taste in bikes. I actually think I commented and told him that
Well sonovabitch, Somewhere In Time I found those rims...
0113a2b1676f8dceeb9e8bf717ea250b06e3f58b05.jpg

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
that bike looks kinda like a scissor jack. Maybe your friend could tell me where to get my subaru scissor jack painted that color.

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
and it comes with Forte tires. Thats worse than like, everything. i think
that bike looks kinda like a scissor jack. Maybe your friend could tell me where to get my subaru scissor jack painted that color.
I can ask him for you if you want, maybe you can just adapt the Marin frame to be the jack for your Scoobyroo

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I watched the rear end blow off one of those things from the GLC drop while we were sitting on the patio having beers. Dude hit the drop (maybe 5 or 6 years ago) when it was still somewhat of a drop and the bike made a shotgun sound, dude rode the pedals out like a snowbike with the rear triangle flopped around behind him as he slid to a stop. excellent save dudeguy where ever you are.