Quantcast

I love wasting time.....

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
For the last 24 hours, I've been waiting for our new washer/dryer to arrive for install. I know, boo-freaking-hoo. Was told delivery would be Friday between 3:30 and 5:30. No delivery, call delivery company, told the arrived at 1:11, and since no one was home, they cancelled. Wait, you arrive 2 hours early, and cancel? Now I've been waiting today for delivery between 2:00 and 4:00, and as of this typing, no delivery.

At least I got the Xmas tree up with wifey (looks really good, too), and got out of going to a celebration of life for a co-worker. Watching a bit of the college gridiron, too.

And the canines hate me, as they are situated in the bedroom until delivery is made.

Wwaaaaa, I'm a sally whiner........

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Cancel your credit card charge due to no merchandise. That'll get their attention.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Cancel your credit card charge due to no merchandise. That'll get their attention.
Believe me, I thought about that. I could give the llllllloooooonnnnngggggg details about what has happened so far, however, since it is not bike related, I will be brief-ish.

Delivery showed up, and after chewing out the delivery guy (said he's co-owner of company), they installed said washer/dryer. Looks damn nice!! Also informed they had range and fridge, though fridge has some damage. Um, those were supposed to be delivered on Monday?!?!? So now I have to talk with Lowes about replacing fridge in time for delivery.

It's all going to look really nice when done, though I'm thinking of converting to the big orange shop now......