Quantcast

I road raged somebody today, and it was totally my fault...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
So I get stuck behind this bigass semi carrying half a doublewide trailer on it, probably to some rednecks cleared out lot on the edge of town. Well, I get stuck behind him for two lights in a row, and when it comes to making my turn the guy takes up BOTH of the turning lanes with his "WIDE LOAD". So Im stuck back at the other light, and cant go forward or Ill be stuck in the middle of the intersection cause he's taking up the whole lane, and so I just go up to the light he's at in the straight-ahead lane and wait for the light to change. As it does, I just gun it and launch into the turning lane right in front of him instead of going straight. So during the turn he just starts at me at ramming speed or something, but of course I just sped off and he didnt get close. So like 5 lights later as im getting ready to make the next turn he comes pulling up next to me in a semi screaming like crazy. I was just laughing at him so hard and he was pointing and yelling. It was so great. I blew him a kiss and then gave him the finger and he opened his door like he was gunna get out, but then my light changed and I drove off laughing, still waving the bird at him.
I was totally in the wrong. It was great!

J

JRB

You're a mean bastard.

I yelled at a lady about honking at me and realized today it was my fault. Oh well, douglas got to laugh about me yelling at her telling her to honk some more. I have discovered I'm always a prick. Not just when I post on RM. I'm sure I will get an ass kicking any day now.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Haha, it's beautiful when you get someone screaming and all red in the face.

This one time I took an exit, and there was this truck going like 20mph. There were two lanes so I went around him. Apparently this was some travesty and the dude starts tailgating me like 2 inches away. So I drove like 2 mph just to piss him off even more. I could see him back there all red faced and yelling and flipping me off. So we get up to the light and I see the dude get out of his truck and start walking towards me all pissed off. Total redneck. I lock the doors and he just stands out there yelling all kinds of stupid crap, and I was just sitting there laughing. So finally the light turns green, and I pull out into the intersection. He's still standing there screaming, so I roll down the window and I'm like "come on pussy, come get me!". He comes running after me into the intersection, so I just drove a little further and stopped again, all like "come on tough guy!" and he keeps chasing me like he's gonna catch me. All the people behind his truck were honking their horns and he was still standing there in the middle of the road screaming like a moron as I drove away :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
Haha, it's beautiful when you get someone screaming and all red in the face.

This one time I took an exit, and there was this truck going like 20mph. There were two lanes so I went around him. Apparently this was some travesty and the dude starts tailgating me like 2 inches away. So I drove like 2 mph just to piss him off even more. I could see him back there all red faced and yelling and flipping me off. So we get up to the light and I see the dude get out of his truck and start walking towards me all pissed off. Total redneck. I lock the doors and he just stands out there yelling all kinds of stupid crap, and I was just sitting there laughing. So finally the light turns green, and I pull out into the intersection. He's still standing there screaming, so I roll down the window and I'm like "come on pussy, come get me!". He comes running after me into the intersection, so I just drove a little further and stopped again, all like "come on tough guy!" and he keeps chasing me like he's gonna catch me. All the people behind his truck were honking their horns and he was still standing there in the middle of the road screaming like a moron as I drove away :D

Humanity is beautiful isn't it???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
About a month back i saw an accident and passed by the guy and looked at him bleeding profusely and dying. Must have been his last moments since i came back a few hours later and the street was cordoned off. i would have tried to help but i was gimped out big time with my broken leg and felt i would just be in the way, plus three other cars were stopped or stopping to help.
Just thought i'd share....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Nice, Skookum...

I was going through this light and two of the lanes of this intersection go directly onto the freeway get on...and this asshole runs a red light and cuts in front of me, and since my light had been green I was going at a pretty decent speed...I almost nailed him and I swerved behind another guy in another lane and honked...well the driver that was driving ok, thought I was honking at him and changed lanes and got next to me just before the metering lights screamin and hollerin and wildly gesticulating with his hands at me and I rolled down my window and I was like , dude, I wasn't honking at YOU dude, I ws honking at that tool behind you that cut me off...then he was like all smiles and friendly after that...man some people can just turn it off and on so quickly...scared me.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Road rage gets people killed. The sad thing is that you have no clue who you piss off when you're driving and road raging, maybe they lost their job or they just take themselves too seriously to take crap from anyone. After hearing one too many stories of random people getting shot on the streets and freeways, I say f' it, not worth the risk and satisfaction. Am I the only one trying to think rationally?

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
loco-gringo said:
Yes - we even post lame threads about it too. What about it???
What about it? How about you guys sound like the same MORONS I deal with daily whislt riding my bicycle on the road. I remeber when ridemonkey was frequented by cyclists...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hardtail_schmuk said:
What about it? How about you guys sound like the same MORONS I deal with daily whislt riding my bicycle on the road. I remeber when ridemonkey was frequented by cyclists...
Preach it brotha. Real cyclists like Gary Klien!
You've woken me up, i'm never coming back to this forum i'm a total fraud. :(

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
hardtail_schmuk said:
You live in Marin, how bad can it be?

Chill dude, there are plenty of intelligent, caring cyclists on RM (BS excluded)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bomberz1qr20 said:
You live in Marin, how bad can it be?

Chill dude, there are plenty of intelligent, caring cyclists on RM (BS excluded)
it's too late don't try to stop me. i'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about it! :(

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
hardtail_schmuk said:
This is an MTB community. Bikes dont belong on the road :devil:

J

JRB

hardtail_schmuk said:

I'm a moron and you are an asshat. I ride the road too. So phucking what if we didn't ride anyway. No one said schit about raging cyclists. Read the thread before you post some bullschit (even enticing flames) I plan to post here just to irritate you now.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:

I know, but I even read some of his posts and it looks like he has a tendency to stir and possibly make fewer friends than I. :rolleyes:

*are you planning to go to Cleburne on Saturday??? Leaving Waco by around 7 or so.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
hardtail shmuck's normal mode of operation is, he begs everyone to flame him, then bitches that everyone is in a clique that is against him.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
reflux said:
Road rage gets people killed. The sad thing is that you have no clue who you piss off when you're driving and road raging, maybe they lost their job or they just take themselves too seriously to take crap from anyone. After hearing one too many stories of random people getting shot on the streets and freeways, I say f' it, not worth the risk and satisfaction. Am I the only one trying to think rationally?
C'mon mate, you should know by now that 99.8% of Shirley's posts are bullsh*t caused by an over-active imagination and excessive masturbation. ;) :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i ****ing hate when people cut me off to turn.

i was hit twice a couple summers ago, on consectutive days, by people doing ****ing stupidass **** like that. neither had insurance. so to those that think it's cool, **** you. those without insurance, **** you, too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
the Inbred said:
i ****ing hate when people cut me off to turn.

i was hit twice a couple summers ago, on consectutive days, by people doing ****ing stupidass **** like that. neither had insurance. so to those that think it's cool, **** you. those without insurance, **** you, too.

OWN3D!

J

JRB

Skookum said:
i mean it i'm leaving now... :(
Dont' try stopping me!

Please stay - we promise Stosh will stop hitting on you if you'll just stay.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wasnt there a band that did a song about road rage and the guy had a pistol in his glove box or something? what was the name of that band?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
wasnt there a band that did a song about road rage and the guy had a pistol in his glove box or something? what was the name of that band?
Offspring dude.

BurlySurly said:
So I get stuck behind this bigass stripper carrying half a beer gut on it, probably to some rednecks cleared out lap on the edge of town. Well, I got it stuck in behind for two beers in a row, and when it comes to popping my nut the baitch takes up BOTH of the cheeks with her "WIDE LOAD". So Im stuck in back like one of those stray dogs gettin dragged around by his mate, and cant go forward or Ill be stuck in the middle of the crack cause she's got it locked on tight, and so I just go up and over the top; she's in the straight-ahead all fours crouch and waiting for the payoff. As I lunged, I slipped on beer and vomit on the floor and launch into this elderly queen right in front of him instead of going straight. So during the turn he just starts at me at ramming speed or something, but of course I just sped off and he didnt get close. So like 5 lights later as im getting ready to make the next turn he comes pulling up next to me in a semi screaming like crazy. I was just laughing at him so hard and he was pointing and yelling. It was so great. I blew him a kiss and then gave him the finger and he opened his fly like he was gunna get it out, but then my mind changed and I danced off laughing, still waving the bird at him.

I was totally in the wrong. It was great!
You don't say! :monkey: