Quantcast

I saw that Avril Lavigne is in Maxim

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
'
Blech...that girl is so homely even Maxim can't make her look good...I'll give it (props) to a chick if she's hot, but that girl is just plain hideous...

13yr old girls like her and thats it as far as I'm aware. It's funny that she's even in maxim. I hate her because of what she represents... thats enough for me.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BurlySurly said:
Avril sure isnt attractive, I hate her.
yeah I don't get it...what trips me out is that even Maxim couldn't make her look good. I think she has a really ugly mouf. I saw an article in one of my girl magazines, I suppose it's like a Maxim for chicks...and they took this one rather unattractive, overweight writer and had Maxim do their magic with hair, make up, photo shop and airbrushing and I was like WOW...THAT chick really changed...then I saw they totally altered the pictures, it was trippy cuz it was her, just drastically altered. Avril Levine is ugly...hahahah!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
yeah I don't get it...what trips me out is that even Maxim couldn't make her look good. I think she has a really ugly mouf. I saw an article in one of my girl magazines, I suppose it's like a Maxim for chicks...and they took this one rather unattractive, overweight writer and had Maxim do their magic with hair, make up, photo shop and airbrushing and I was like WOW...THAT chick really changed...then I saw they totally altered the pictures, it was trippy cuz it was her, just drastically altered. Avril Levine is ugly...hahahah!
She's just some skinny chick. She has no body at all, you can see they smashed her A cups together to try and invent cleavage, plus her face isnt attractive. I would, like stosh, do it IDB, just for bragging rights, but if she wasnt famous, Id probably let one of my friends do her.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw VH1 do some show about the 10 most influential or groundbreaking artists and they had alANIS as #1. My jaw dropped, not the Beatles, Run DMC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd but alANIS. I am getting my TV shut off next week.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
I saw VH1 do some show about the 10 most influential or groundbreaking artists and they had alANIS as #1. My jaw dropped, not the Beatles, Run DMC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd but alANIS. I am getting my TV shut off next week.
Oh my god!

VH1 is always pulling dumb crap like that on their lists. What ground did alanis break? The first person to be ugly AND a famous singer. Thats about it. The canadians now have a monopoly on that genre.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
There are two in the middle...did she kiss the one with the hot body and the horse face?
It was like I was outside my apt. watching to horses make out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlySurly said:
Oh my god!

VH1 is always pulling dumb crap like that on their lists. What ground did alanis break? The first person to be ugly AND a famous singer. Thats about it. The canadians now have a monopoly on that genre.
They had Eminem as #2. I wanted to change the channel so bad but my hands were clenched in fists of rage and was unable to pick up the remote.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
Oh GOD! I f'n HATE eminem! I think he's funny how he's always stirrin up crap, but influential? no f'n way...
Now now, he influences tons of suburban white kids to dress like idiots and walk with a limp. Lets give credit where its due.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Damn...downhilling, xcing, volleyball, running...are you a Westdale High Booster too? (reference to Marsha Brady when she joined every club the first week of high school)....ehhh...nevermind...HAHAHAHA

yeah, I'm not much of a couch potato.....plus no GF = plenty of time to do fun/active stuff, or is it being I'm so active I have no time to find/for a GF :shrugs:

they are making a new brady movie or ??, I watched for about 10 seconds some reality show that was based on finding who will play them (the brady's)

ps: and dont forget hiking!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
yeah, I'm not much of a couch potato.....plus no GF = plenty of time to do fun/active stuff, or is it being I'm so active I have no time to find/for a GF :shrugs:

they are making a new brady movie or ??, I watched for about 10 seconds some reality show that was based on finding who will play them (the brady's)

ps: and dont forget hiking!
No that's the Partridge Family...I wonder if they will find some Transexual Hooker Lovin Prick like Danny Boneduce...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
don't ever forget about drinking beer and eating reeses peanut butter cups!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlySurly said:
Mr. VH1 needs to be assassinated. Where was Pink Floyd on that list?
No where, that is why I kept watching. I figured with all the no talent assclowns1 they were listing Floyd would be a shoe in for #1, but then they were no where. I always laugh at people when they get angry at the tv but that nearly pushed me over the edge.

1:Special thanks to DHG for the Assclown reference.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
No where, that is why I kept watching. I figured with all the no talent assclowns they were listing Floyd would be a shoe in for #1, but then they were no where. I always laugh at people when they get angry at the tv but that nearly pushed me over the edge.
bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
No where, that is why I kept watching. I figured with all the no talent assclowns they were listing Floyd would be a shoe in for #1, but then they were no where. I always laugh at people when they get angry at the tv but that nearly pushed me over the edge.
Im pissed just hearing about it. There needs to be a classic rock channel IMO. Just like on the radio. With like, hair metal hour and countdowns of the week from like 30 years ago. That would rock.