Quantcast

I think I can officially claim "stable" status!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I couldn't pass up the killer deal on the '04 BigHits......

now i officially have duty specific bikes. The P2 for erbun, DS, DJ's and the big hit for the stunts and DH.

i'm still waiting on the proper spring for the BigHit but even with the stock spring i can tell a HUGE difference in the SPV opposed to the old RC i had on my last FS bike. i forgot how well the bighit's manual:D :love:

anyhoo, .........

my stable (disregard the junk on the floor)

:thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Looking good, B.!!!

I just sold my hardtail this evening. Going back to full squish. Dunno what yet. That's a really nice bike. I've always liked big-hits.

Now go jump off of something.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Just when I think i don't ever want to have kids, I see pics of how much fun you guys are having with yours!

Great pics.

No post some of them crying and throwing food n sh!t so i can get over it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
DVNT said:
No post some of them crying and throwing food n sh!t so i can get over it.
ummm, during those moments you rarely have the camera handy....don't really want to remember those times anyway. closest i can find is my daughters' experiment with lipstick :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah, How could you ever get mad at her with that look on her face!

Well as long as you tell me they wake you up at 5am on Sunday morning that'll do for now and I can happily go back to not wanting kids.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
DVNT said:
Yeah, How could you ever get mad at her with that look on her face!

Well as long as you tell me they wake you up at 5am on Sunday morning that'll do for now and I can happily go back to not wanting kids.
how about 630, EVERY, morning. kids that age don't know what a weekend is. my daughter has gotten smart and gets her breakfast yogurt out of the fridge and brings it to me in bed to open for her. after 2 kids you get used to no sleep, by the third.....it's just another diaper to change. they're worth it, none of mine were planned and i wouldn't trade my life now for anything. always broke, no time for me..........but having 3 little minds to mess with is priceless. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Skookum said:
Big Hits are nice they actually ride lighter than they wiegh. Tried and true...

no doubt. when i only had one bike to ride i had a hard time trying out someone elses bike. if i only had a HT i couldn't just hop on a FS and hit something. i tried switching back and forth between my 2 bikes now and i was able to adjust my riding style to make it work. i think this will work out well. it's always weird hitting the dj's on a HT and then switching to a FS....i plan to keep both of them handy so that i can get used to each of them in different places.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Stosh- youre a moron.

Manimal- where are your xc and road bikes?? :D

Your kid is a ripper, when I am 30 something racing dh he'll probably be 16 and kicking my ass.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
mack said:
that kids gunna own everthing in mountan biking, just wait another 6 years.
:cool: :thumb: :D

genpowell - i wasn't sure what she'd think about the 2 bike thing....so i bought it and got her a gift certificate to the mall as well. came home, gave her a card w/ the gift certificate inside then let my son tell her about my new bike. it's all about presentation :thumb:

hulk- i have an XC bike, it has a striking resemblance to my P2, except the seatpost is much higher ;) i'd get a road bike but last time i checked, there aren't many dirt jumps or stunts in the road.....and what's the point of riding it you have to pedal a lot. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i love owning several bikes. its kinda like having 3 girlfriends really, except my bikes dont get jealous of each other or talk back and they are always willing to ride.