Quantcast

"I was enjoying their smell"

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
WTF?

NAGOYA -- A man suspected of stealing about 5,000 pairs of shoes in order to enjoy their odor has been arrested, police said Wednesday.
"I was enjoying their smell," Masashi Kamata, 28, a resident of Moriyama-ku, Nagoya, was quoted as telling investigators. "Indoor shoes for school sexually stimulate me. I couldn't throw away the shoes I obtained."
In the specific case for which he was arrested, Kamata stole two pairs of shoes from a girl that were being dried on the premises of her home in Owariasahi, Aichi, in September last year.
Local police confiscated about 5,000 pairs of school indoor shoes for girls and boys from a warehouse he had rented in Moriyama-ku on Wednesday.
Police had received numerous complaints that indoor shoes have been stolen in Moriyama-ku and surrounding areas.
Investigators suspect that Kamata stole the shoes from shoe cabinets at schools and homes, and are trying to seek further charges against him.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What? Like you don't huff stolen shoes in the night?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
And I thought my woman had a shoe fetish.

(we bought another shoe rack last weekend)

honey, if you're reading this, you know I think it's cute :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I've been telling y'all, VB is one sick bastard.
I tell ya what DRB, only in Japan.
2 recent cases from the VB files;
- a friend of the missus just got divorced as her husband was arrested for stealing women's knickers off the clothes line. he had over 300 pairs stashed away.
- one of my students cornered a junior high school student in her back yard after he attempted to peek through her bathroom window.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Didn't you read his title?
i thought it had to do with cooler, studlier stuff, like panty berserking abilities or something... not something gay like being a teacher.

i had pictured valvebouncer as an engineer (or deskjockey nerd like the most of us), a dilbertian character by day, a japanase pr0n star by night, and part-time assasin on the weekends.
now all my dreams have shattered.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Don't get me wrong you blokes, a well formed perversion is a thing of beauty. Piss ya knickers for fun? Lovely do it, it's cool. Crap ya duds and chow down? It's all good to me. Just leave me out of it. I'm cool with me own show.