Quantcast

If I could ask a favor...

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
...it's that I'd like for everyone to use their heads on the trails this weekend. I think it's inevitable that at least some rain is going to fall over the next 24 hours, enough to really soften up the dirt. I know that Diablo has a staff to tend to the mountain, but eveyone is getting so hyped that I'd hate to see the whole place turn into a rutted mess.

Not trying to sound like Mom, but if it is rainy and soupy on the mountain this weekend, maybe think twice before digging the crap out of all the lips and groomed trails. We have all season to ride, so just take it easy out there (but have fun, of course)!

That is all.

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
...it's that I'd like for everyone to use their heads on the trails this weekend. I think it's inevitable that at least some rain is going to fall over the next 24 hours, enough to really soften up the dirt. I know that Diablo has a staff to tend to the mountain, but eveyone is getting so hyped that I'd hate to see the whole place turn into a rutted mess.

Not trying to sound like Mom, but if it is rainy and soupy on the mountain this weekend, maybe think twice before digging the crap out of all the lips and groomed trails. We have all season to ride, so just take it easy out there (but have fun, of course)!

That is all.

Thank you so much for posting this! In all seriousness, we make every effort to keep the trails at diablo in great shape. All we ask is if you do see a trail or feature closed sign, please understand that it is closed for a reason. Either safety, unstable soil, etc.

In addition, anything that may get trashed due to poachers will only delay future trail projects!

As of right now, we have every intention to have the majority of the mountain open without closure of popular trails!

Thank you for understanding!

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
simple, show respect and you will recieve respect, and dope trails. yea i was meaning to ask if all the trails were going to be open. at least all the popular ones.