Quantcast

***Il Thursday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Recently legalized. Things may change going forward, but I am open to looking stupid and being heckled if it lets me do big rides with less pushing the bike up climbs after bonking.
It is the wave of the future.

Perhaps the battery can power your speaker and a widescreen display for live updates of Strava E-KOMs. Hopefully the future will bring you your favorite feature of fully autonomous steering and hucking.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
you have to eat healthy:Sauteed (tablespoon of olive oil) garlic, Brussels Sprouts, Portobello mushrooms, green olives and feta cheese for dinner

Kinda like my dinner but we didn’t have feta or olives, but asparagus and tomatoes and of course pork ribs on the side.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
you have to eat healthy:Sauteed (tablespoon of olive oil) garlic, Brussels Sprouts, Portobello mushrooms, green olives and feta cheese for dinner

Nope, not true. Eat whatever the fuck you want, just smaller portions.

Due to some teef issues, I'm limited to what I can eat, er, chew. So pancakes for breakfast and ice cream before going to bed. I'm currently losing weight at a rate of 2.5 pounds per week. I believe the ice cream keeps me from losing too fast. Down 20 pounds so far, putting me at 170 (5' 10").

Also, all the walking and hiking in the rain I've been doing has really helped my knees and boosted my overall fitness. Out of saddle, uphill sprints on my low slung, death bike with big knobby tires were no problem yesterday.

Enjoy splurging on one whole tablespoon of olive oil.

Soon as mah teef are fixed I'm gonna plow through some crispy as fuck, Thai sesame chicken with ridiculous amounts of nom-prik-nom-pla. That is of course if I'm not too weak to hold the chopstix.

Keep eaten those noodles @Toshi.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Through your thoughtful reasoning I've decided to cancel the e-bike demo for tomorrow.

Nah, just kidding. It's still on.

:D