Quantcast

I'm gonna leave in a few and go ride my road bike

J

JRB

38 miles at just over 19 mph. Lots of wind. I can't really take these fast rides. I got dropped for about 12 miles. :( The last 12 that is.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
that sucks, I always get dropped in the flats and drop people in the climbs

There is a big guy who flies on flats on descents. I held on on the climbs and even waited a few times, but got dropped drinking on a little slow climb that goes down fast. I was within 100 yards the whole time until the end and took a short cut to get out of the wind. I hate wind. The good news is, most of my ride was work for my while most of theirs was sitting in and not working. I felt like I had a really good ride for me. :thumb:

J

JRB

Thursday was a ride in the dirt for me this week. Had a good ride. Did an out and back for 9 miles that includes a lot of climbs for TX. Lots of loose rock too. Rode half in the dark. First official night ride of the year. Not too hot. Trail is a loose mutha though. Yay night rides are back. :thumb: Then I came home and grilled tilapia fillets. They were good.

J

JRB

TheMontashu said:
you havent known loose till you ride north star

No down hill for me, but when I was there last summer watching an XC race it was just loose powder. We have loose rocks everywhere that are like 4 - 8 inches. They roll like a mutha and you just go where ever. The good news is, I still get to ride in December. :thumb: