Quantcast

I'm I Are Baboon and I'm a big story!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
God dammit. I did not want to be interviewed by the news. And the newslady did not understand any part of "I don't give a shit if the NRA gets discounts or not."

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The real question is, was she hot?
I vote no. I was also tired and annoyed, so that most likely sways my opinion.

you should have just challenged her to a race.
I ran a half marathon a few hours earlier and was tired as hell. I would not have placed money on me. Also, she could have asked me about the Ironman finisher hat I was wearing.

I warned her that I didn't have much much to say about the topic but they used my clip anyway. Makes me wonder what the hell the rest of the people they spoke to said.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My BMI is 21.2, which is right smack dab in the middle of "normal." Everyone is so used to everyone being fat that a normal person looks unhealthy.
This.

When I rode a bunch and was 30 lbs lighter people claimed I looked like a skeleton. I still had 13% body fat, which was on the high end for athletic.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My BMI is 21.2, which is right smack dab in the middle of "normal." Everyone is so used to everyone being fat that a normal person looks unhealthy.
i imagine your metabolism is such that you actually need to eat a shit ton of food...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
God dammit. I did not want to be interviewed by the news. And the newslady did not understand any part of "I don't give a shit if the NRA gets discounts or not."
i was asked for my opinion outside a polling place on election day in colorado years back......fuck you very much is a useful deterrent...