Quantcast

industry nine trail/enduro rims....any good?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
That's exactly what I'm saying because it's true. You should try the newer grade wheels if when/you kill those old triangle ones. Those older ones cut into tires more like the old mavic rims. The new ones don't. Plus lighter.
Worst rims I ever used for causing pinch flats were the old Sun Ringle Doubletrack/Intense MAG 30s. insanely strong. You could ride the rim with a flat without dinging them on most tracks but you had to run crazy high pressures so you wouldn't have to.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Worst rims I ever used for causing pinch flats were the old Sun Ringle Doubletrack/Intense MAG 30s. insanely strong. You could ride the rim with a flat without dinging them on most tracks but you had to run crazy high pressures so you wouldn't have to.
@jackalope had one of those and after trying unsuccessfully to kill it by making many, many bad choices over the course of several seasons, he resorted to hitting it with a hammer. The fucking hammer broke. I think it's still sitting somewhere pulsating evilly in the corner....the One Ring of rims.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
@jackalope had one of those and after trying unsuccessfully to kill it by making many, many bad choices over the course of several seasons, he resorted to hitting it with a hammer. The fucking hammer broke. I think it's still sitting somewhere pulsating evilly in the corner....the One Ring of rims.
I did try to kill it with fire...thats when I noticed the black speech runes...