Quantcast

Insurance Rage

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
[RAGE ON]
This industry makes me want to reanact the texas chainsaw massacre. Take all the owners of all the insurance compainies, put them in a small shack and, well, you get the rest.

I never go to the doctor. I pay $200 or so a month for medical and the wonderful dental insurance that covers one filling and one cleaning every 9 years.
So with the medical, I figure it like this. I pay $200 a month. That's $2400 a year. What happens if I go to the doctor once? They rape me for $15
I'm like " So the $2000 I paid over the past 10 months wasn't enough ha, ha, ha?" They love when I come in. "So you want my gas money ha, ha, ha?"
NOT GONNA HAPPEN, BILL ME
Bill comes? Into the rubbish. So I got Blue cross and the hospital calling me and sending me their CRAP. Where does it go? Into the RUBBISH, just like the owners and policy makers of these companies. RUBBISH WORTHY BLOOD SUCING PIGS.
I'll go to PRISON, PRISON before I pay that $15.

It's not about being cheap, it's about BSP's
BLOOD SUCKING PIGS, TRYING TO SUCK EVERY DIME OUT OF YOU. WELL, I'VE HAD IT WITH BLOOD SUCKING PIGS. THEIR LUCKY I'M 1/2 SANE [/RAGE OFF]

Knuckle

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
SkaredShtles said:
So let me get this straight. You're punishing the *doctor* because the *insurance company* has grabbed a ton of your cash? :confused: This makes no sense to me............

-S.S.-

Yep, I don't care, nor do I make any sense, now do I? Doctors, Insurance companies, lawyers, fall under the same category.
BLOOD SUCKING PIGS

Die you BSP's

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I feel for ya bro trust me. Put a wife and some kids on that plan and see what you pay.
But rest assured that if (or when) you get hurt or sick you'll be glad you have covarge.
My friend just had brain surgery. Spent 3 weeks in some brain ICU unit and a few other weeks in some recovery center. Wonder what that would have cost?

But I do hear ya. Mine seems to go up every year and it covers less.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
stoney98 said:
once medical payments take 7% of your income you get into tax deduction range. Get on it.

Whachu mean Willis? Your talking to a dum dum here. As for the medical companies, I've heard they can't scar your credit. But I'm not positive, but it's been 2 years and my wifes credit is still fine. She is the sensible one and wants to pay them, but I wont let her. My explanation for why is at the bottom of this reply. Her story is as follows.

Umass medical is sending my wife a bill for 1.5k for a 2 min ambulance ride when she had a gall bladder attack. She diddn't have any meds or nothing in the ambulance and used no consumables whatsoever. 1.5k, WTF? Anyhow they haven't got a red cent from me. They threaten me constantly, I throw the bills in the rubbish and tell them they are causing me mental distress and I'm going to kill myself and my wife will sue them for causing my death; and she will win, caus she'll hire Johnny Cock Ring. I tell them just like this on the phone, these exact words. "Look you blood sucking pigs. I will move, I will go to prison, I will kill myself, before you ever see a red cent out of me. So g'head, take me to court, call the collection agency, pay $4000 to get your $1500"

Ya see, we were paying them $50 a month, but some BSP decided that wasn't enough for them. So I'll cost them some money, time, and resources. Really doesn't bother me one bit. I pay for everything I own. I've never stolen anything in my life. There is a difference between owing money and getting RAPED. I refuse, absolutely refuse to be raped, especailly by a BSP

Knuck

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Really it's not the Doctors fault. The real evil empire is the insurance industry. My mother-in-law is a surgeon and see may have to shut down her practice...why. Because he mal-practice insurance went up 147% in one year. She just can't afford to stay in business. She has NEVER had a claim against her in 22 years, but her insurnce still went thru the roof. The know that you have to have it, and they exploit that.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, but once you reach the 7%, i'd assume the deductions are just for stuff over 7%. is that right? it wouldn't make much sense to be able to deduct from the whole sum which comprises 7%, would it?

so if that is true, it wouldn't make any sense to rack up additional bills just so that you can deduct the incremental overage past 7%.