Quantcast

Intense Lock on ODI grips

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Anybody know where I can get these? They are apparently discontinued, but nothing on the market offers the same half waffle, flange, and padding combination that worked so well for me. Would love to pick up another set.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How about ODI Cross Trainer grips...they're gone too, but I like them.

Should have got a few extra sets when Amazon had them for cheaper.

MmmBones

Monkey
May 8, 2011
Porkland, OR
i guess I will. Just wondering if the intenses are still around, hiding in somebody's shop/cambriabike's basement
I'm purty sure KrunkShox bought them all. I've always been a big fan of them and bought a pair from Intense at Sea Beaver the year they came out, but I have to say that the Special ed XL Sip half-waffles are more comfy, and the new ODI Elite Pro seem to be a successor to the throne. I can vouch for the improved comfort of a single inner lock-on clamp from my experience with the Sip grip.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Brendogs Deathgrip?
Have a pair on the big bike, but not yet been ridden in anger this year - still got some waiting to do...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I'm purty sure KrunkShox bought them all. I've always been a big fan of them and bought a pair from Intense at Sea Beaver the year they came out, but I have to say that the Special ed XL Sip half-waffles are more comfy, and the new ODI Elite Pro seem to be a successor to the throne. I can vouch for the improved comfort of a single inner lock-on clamp from my experience with the Sip grip.
:stupid:
Same experience here- used to be my favorite grip, now it's sip XL

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
How about ODI Cross Trainer grips...they're gone too, but I like them.

Should have got a few extra sets when Amazon had them for cheaper.
Meh! My favourite trail bike grips. The only ones still grippy when covered in wet soil and they are pretty durable too.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Call up Dunbar Cycles up in Vancouver. That's where I got mine a couple years ago when I thought they were long discontinued.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I know grips are super personal but...(this is kind of like I'm not racist but...)....Sensus just rules the party in this category. I am a tech nut and the old school non lockons are amazing. The one clamp set is coming out soon and are going to run my program. If you run something like the rouge's or oury's we can't talk. Nobody i know who can ride worth a damn runs a grip that thick.