Quantcast

introducing myself

RobsterCrw

Chimp
May 13, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
Hey All,
I'm not really new to the forum while this is my first post, I'm living in palo alto and I ride mainly FR and DH although I only moved from XC like 2 months ago (never going back). I'm looking to step it up a notch and would like to get more in with the local scene. I ride alpine alot and get out to Demo Forest as much as I can. I used to ride Skeggs but ever since the better half got closed up I've steered clear. I would like to ride more often but my usual riding partner is working full time. If anyone is in my are and knows some nice trails I would like to get out there. I grew up in Bay area but didn't start riding until I moved to Sicily so my knowledge of the lesser known or not so legal trails in the area is not so good, but I ride a phat bullit and I have a nice truck with a sportworks T2 to haul bikes around in. I love riding demo forest and carlmont is cool too but I want to find that style of riding more locally. Feel free to PM me.

Also, I'm unfamiliar with some of the laws on building out here. Whats the take on that?