Quantcast

Introducing myself!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you don't count
I had nothing to do with wishing Mmike a happy birthday? My hatred is all consuming so I had to backoff. Having access to my Family in Montreal and their position in the Criminal Underworld up there was to much of a temptation for me to resist. Being a known associate isn't something to be. I do miss hunting baby seals however....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had nothing to do with wishing Mmike a happy birthday? My hatred is all consuming so I had to backoff. Having access to my Family in Montreal and their position in the Criminal Underworld up there was to much of a temptation for me to resist. Being a known associate isn't something to be. I do miss hunting baby seals however....
I had to abandon my dream of flying to Canadiastahn to punch MMike in the face when it was time to buy a new Spitfire. Just couldn't swing both this year.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
be careful of PSP posts. if you try to hard to decypher them your head may explode. the powers that be here will not assume any responsibility for your head exploding nor will they clean up the mess