Quantcast

Is everyone doing the GGG if its raining?

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
First thing that goes is your hearing than your memory, Now what were we talking about??? Luc, can you get some beer? Ahhhh, I'll remember later and come back to this.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Acadian said:
I paid....
I don't have a bike...

Beers for me..
Not even the 5-spot?
I bet we could build your spot up to be the 36lb wonder bike that mine turned out to be (and be quite DH capable). I think right now I could prolly do just as well on my spot as my nicolai...

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
Yo Luc ride your 5spot I rode my partriot last year and it was crazy but if not you can ride my sx. Come by our tent and have some beers with Mike and Mateo.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
SC kids-

What time is everybody heading over there at? Friday night or early Saturday? Any extra room for a whiteboy and his bike? :D

Raacerx

Monkey
Yeah im going rain or shine. Planning on showing up around 10:30. Definitely bringing the fender...

Sean, you know your always welcome to hitch a ride with me. I think regardless of what car I take there could be a seat for you. Its just me and Brian, whos going to race my Foes.

SPrider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
hopefully is doesn't rain so hard that its unrideable, but a little rain never hurt anyone it will be fun to watch people go fast on wet clay. I couldn't miss the race, I have to test out my 40 and demo 8 with the GAMUT.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Cool Max unless it's pouring I am down to head over and check it out. Call me tomorrow night or I'll call you...

Matt- Did you get my PM about a flak jacket?

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
more rain = not greasy = better = soaking clothes, not globbed up bike
a little rain = greasy = not better = dirty everything, globbed up bike.

vote for more rain and less wind in the upcoming elections.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Raacerx said:
45 minute long hikes to the top in rain and mud doesnt sound extremely appealing to me at the moment....
yeah me too. I'm sitting this race out. It's too bad because it's my favorite race of the year but walking to the top in the mud, wind, rain does not seem fun to me. Let's hear all about it guys. :mad:

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
Yeti DHer said:
yeah me too. I'm sitting this race out. It's too bad because it's my favorite race of the year but walking to the top in the mud, wind, rain does not seem fun to me. Let's hear all about it guys. :mad:
im with you im sitting out on this one

bikeninja

Chimp
Mar 1, 2004
Santa Cruz
Pansies. Man up to the mud in your shorts, soggy socks and shoes and getting three practice runs in 2 1/2 hours.So Fun, I'm leaving right now. Out.

Raacerx

Monkey
Someone at the race should call someone on the board and tell us how it is, cause right now at my house, its F%@#ing POURING!!!!!!!(I mean its seriously coming down). But if its only drizzling out in Livermore... I dont know anyone out there today really so someone find out the current conditions (real conditions, not internet conditions)?

Eric, im going to call you in hour and a half, see if your there.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If its not raining today I'll hit the practice. I still may try to race if its not raining on sunday. For some reason sitting 3-4 hours waiting for my race run in the rain doesn't sound too appealing:(

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Raacerx said:
Someone at the race should call someone on the board and tell us how it is, cause right now at my house, its F%@#ing POURING!!!!!!!(I mean its seriously coming down). But if its only drizzling out in Livermore... I dont know anyone out there today really so someone find out the current conditions (real conditions, not internet conditions)?

Eric, im going to call you in hour and a half, see if your there.
It's just misty out here anf the sun is trying to come out, I live in Livermore.