Quantcast

Is Lance finally busted?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in terms of altering names, its a toss up between "fraudstrong" and kidwoo's reference to him as "lance lawyerstrong". Both 100% accurate.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Only caught the first half. Based on what I saw, I don't think the entire truth came out. Lance is far too shrewd and strategic to cash in all his chips on a tv interview when he knows there's a very high probability that the federal case against him well be reopened.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Only saw some clips on GMA. He seemed just shy of refering to himself in third person..as if he was talking about someone else. He is an interesting subject.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Have not watched but little bits on the interweb, but just from his tone and physical attitude, I see no regret or sorrow of any kind. I see a "Everyone was doing it, so its okay that I did it..." attitude, especially after part about how he wouldnt have been caught if he hadnt made the comeback. He has destroyed any faith I had in the peloton...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Have not watched but little bits on the interweb, but just from his tone and physical attitude, I see no regret or sorrow of any kind. I see a "Everyone was doing it, so its okay that I did it..." attitude, especially after part about how he wouldnt have been caught if he hadnt made the comeback. He has destroyed any faith I had in the peloton...
They clearly removed his emotion ball

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I loved the Spooky FB rant yesterday about lance.

Doping is about desperation, salvation and exploitation.
Don’t make any mistakes, everybody has a choice, a lot of tasty gristle in their teeth seeping sweet victors-blood pushes the vulnerable over the edge.

Just like Pantani’s handlers filled him with enough cocaine and EPO to get him back on the bike over and over again until he killed himself, and Vandenbroucke offed himself from the shame and confusion of a life built on lies and Ulrich lost himself in drugs and depression- and countless other stories of suicide and self-destruction among some of the brightest hopes of a generation of cyclists, doping kills young people.

Armstrong WAS doping culture, enforced doping culture, and did everything possible to build an empire off of it.

Doping kills people, sometimes physically, always mentally.

For every Armstrong or Hincapie there are dozens that didn't survive the shame, anxiety and depression- living lies is not healthy and it is not acceptable. Some people washed out, others were mentally destroyed and not just by Armstrong's machine but by their own hidden secrets. Performance enhancing drugs make you feel... enhanced.
Coming down is mentally very difficult- especially if you try to quit cold turkey.

A mythologized a$$wipe like Armstrong needs to be publicly shamed, jailed, brutally eviscerated and destroyed in public until heis debased to the slimy, selfish prick he is and always has been.

Yes, I AM vindictive, bitter and a little jealous and I have every right to be, because I've held a racing license for 20 years and it's been widely known the entire time that Armstrong is a sociopath and that the US governing bodies have been implicit in every one of his debacles, from the first time they injected him with cortisone and testosterone as a junior.

The "men" who organised and funded this are already criminals and were criminals long before they got involved with Armstrong or USAC. That the same jerkbats took over American bike racing and still control it seems to be a fact lost on many people.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no bs from the aussies...

Cycling Australia president Klaus Mueller has launched a stinging attack on Lance Armstrong, labeling the self-confessed drug cheat delusional following his interview with Oprah Winfrey.

“It was the most phony, half-hearted, appalling confession from a bloke who has been so reprehensible in his conduct,” Mueller told News Limited newspapers on Sunday.

“It was half-baked and pathetic. He’s verging on delusional. There was a lack of any real contrition, there was no real apology to the sport to which he’s done enormous damage.

“That was the most disappointing of all, the lack of acknowledgement to the damage he’s done to the sport.”
http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/01/news/aussie-cycling-triathlon-chiefs-call-lance-armstrong-delusional-pathological-liar_272035

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Replace the word 'process' with 'lie' in your head every time he says it during the interview.
It makes it a lot more realistic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lance has been lying to so many people for so long that he probably doesn't even know what's true anymore.
i was thinking this myself. major deluded reality.

in other news, over the weekend i saw a pic purported to be from a book store, announcing that all the lance armstrong books were being moved to the fiction section :rofl: oh how i hope this is true