Quantcast

Is there any reason NV isn't included?

bbarson

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
Orange County, CA
I'm looking for a decent forum spot to discuss riding in Las Vegas and the surrounding area, i.e. Bootleg Canyon.

Any place I can find an active forum with riders who frequent Bootleg??

Maybe an admin can add that Nevada be included in this forum, not only Arizona & New Mexico?

Thanks!

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Sounds like a good idea. I have not been, but I know there are at least a couple of riders from the PHX valley that ride up there.

bbarson

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
Orange County, CA
If you haven't checked it out, you should make a point to. There is literally something for everyone there; epic XC, insane balls-to-the-wall DH, freeride, etc.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I'm looking for a decent forum spot to discuss riding in Las Vegas and the surrounding area, i.e. Bootleg Canyon.

Any place I can find an active forum with riders who frequent Bootleg??

Maybe an admin can add that Nevada be included in this forum, not only Arizona & New Mexico?

Thanks!

Honestly, you'd be better off starting threads in the DH forum.
As you can see, not many people frequent this board...

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
mmm..bootleg.
Are there any other spots worth shuttling in or around Vegas? I'll be there for Interbike week so I can ride in the weekend.

bbarson

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
Orange County, CA
mmm..bootleg.
Are there any other spots worth shuttling in or around Vegas? I'll be there for Interbike week so I can ride in the weekend.
Brian Head ski resort is about 2.5 hours from Vegas, maybe a bit too far, but still easy to make a day out of. No other shuttled runs that I know of. You should try and check out the Cowboy Trails near Red Rock conservation area. There's a pretty gnarly downhill there that makes the climb worth the effort (I ride the climb on my 42+lb Trek Session just for this downhill, called Bone Shaker).