Quantcast

Is this a fake gun?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I knew it was an micro uzi, I was just the red markings meant it was an airsoft.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I knew it was an micro uzi, I was just the red markings meant it was an airsoft.
arent they suppose to be orange tips on the barrel?

i used to be into airsoft back in 96-97. i brought back a ton of guns from Japan where i got into them. my electric M4 is fun too

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
arent they suppose to be orange tips on the barrel?

i used to be into airsoft back in 96-97. i brought back a ton of guns from Japan where i got into them. my electric M4 is fun too
Airsoft guns are required by law to have a 1" hunter orange painted tip.

The weapon in the pic is more than likely a real uzzi modified to fire blanks only.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I grew up on airsoft. We used to have whole neighborhood wars with 20+ kids running around shooting at eachother. Until idiot neighbors started calling the cops on us for running around with toy guns :think: A friend of mine actually had a park ranger pull a gun on him. Not many of our guns had orange tips but seriously what 10 year old runs around the neighborhood with a real AK-47?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
So if the police stop by, you can chase them off without really harming anyone?
itll leave some red marks thatll stay with them for hours. thatll teach them for being in my house.

I grew up on airsoft. We used to have whole neighborhood wars with 20+ kids running around shooting at eachother. Until idiot neighbors started calling the cops on us for running around with toy guns :think: A friend of mine actually had a park ranger pull a gun on him. Not many of our guns had orange tips but seriously what 10 year old runs around the neighborhood with a real AK-47?
we did the same too but i was the one supplying everyone with the airsoft guns since they werent popular where we lived. i also held onto my AEG though

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
we did the same too but i was the one supplying everyone with the airsoft guns since they werent popular where we lived. i also held onto my AEG though
Yeah there were 4 or 5 of us with 5+ guns and we would hand them out to whoever was willing to get shot at that day. One team would barricade themselves in this old barn/garage and the other team would infiltrate.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
A friend of mine actually had a park ranger pull a gun on him. Not many of our guns had orange tips but seriously what 10 year old runs around the neighborhood with a real AK-47?
I've run several calls with 10-12yr olds and real guns. Granted, that was in the 'hood, but just sayin'...

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
I've run several calls with 10-12yr olds and real guns. Granted, that was in the 'hood, but just sayin'...
I'm not saying it doesn't happen elsewhere, but we were running around in our upper-middle class neighborhood that couldn't even be mistaken for the hood. And it wasn't even close to the first time we ran around with airsoft guns.