Quantcast

**$ Is this thing on? Tuesday GMT $**

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thought that you were referring to tobacco...

Banana bread's currently my vehicle, courtesy of a friend.
I quit tobacco totally when I switched to vapes about 5 or so years ago now. I wasn't a heavy smoker, never more than a half pack in a day at worst, but it was still awful and I stunk.

I had originally quit when I bought my first house in 2000, but restarted when I got my OMMP card in 2010 for reasons mentioned.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
But I bet she has a PMP qualification?

Bicycled on dirt single-track for the first time since November \○/
No.

I would guess a nice degree from a nice school and a demonstrated ability to have the exact same opinions as her superiors and complimentary of their new clothes.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
@stoney That kid from the Netherlands on YouTube made dis-mounting and mounting tires looks so easy. "It's just technique". Good for him. Life's too short for going to war with those things. Order placed.

I remember when you were fighting them a couple years ago. I remember it now. I'm too old and impatient for this crap.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
No.

I would guess a nice degree from a nice school and a demonstrated ability to have the exact same opinions as her superiors and complimentary of their new clothes.
is her salary significantly higher than mine? i have and can do those things...but i'm not perky and cute if those are also qualifications.

plus i'd let us go riding on days ending in "-day" and not tell...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney That kid from the Netherlands on YouTube made dis-mounting and mounting tires looks so easy. "It's just technique". Good for him. Life's too short for going to war with those things. Order placed.

I remember when you were fighting them a couple years ago. I remember it now. I'm too old and impatient for this crap.
I have a wheel that Haley mounted the tire onto backwards. That was 5-weeks ago. I still can't get the tire off, even when I have it sitting next to the heater for half a day. I'm having the shop guys do it this weekend; I give up.

The scissors and bead breaker were the best $350 I spent when it comes to wheels.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I have a wheel that Haley mounted the tire onto backwards. That was 5-weeks ago. I still can't get the tire off, even when I have it sitting next to the heater for half a day. I'm having the shop guys do it this weekend; I give up.

The scissors and bead breaker were the best $350 I spent when it comes to wheels.

To be fair, I got the fronts off (which are supposed to be harder?), but I broke out the credit card after fighting the rears. Tire grease helped big time, but I'm 51 years old. I'm at a point where I just don't want to fight things. I don't care if they are MG yellows. FTS.