Quantcast

))) is Tuesday, do you know where your GMT is?(((

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Up for coffee, 4 hours of meetings to start my day, and little sleep since Westy's dementia warning scared me off sleeping pills.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Up for coffee, 4 hours of meetings to start my day, and little sleep since Westy's dementia warning scared me off sleeping pills.
Lack of sleep will get you dementia as well.

Morning! Slept like a baby per usual, then woke up 2 minutes before the alarm clock. I am driving to RI to see a customer so little will get accomplished today. Weather forecast is calling for anything between 2" of rain and 1' of snow tomorrow so that will be fun.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
On training for two days. I'm pretty sure that I did this same training two years ago, but whatever, the boss said to go and it'll get me out of the office.

Insert coffee now.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Dreamt I watched the Ali G show then went took a Date to a Resturant on a hill.

During my dream date a small dog farted out a Nerf football then asked me to hold its butt over a pail.

After that I drank on a Deck, right before getting my hand stuck in a Milk pitcher.

Off to the Gym.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Helped my father move yesterday. He hoards bike parts in his house so that was a PITA. I like the fact there are always some spares in his flat and he always helps me with bike repair (he's an ex car mechanic and I think he even worked as one in the army though it's polish army so I assume it was working on vodka more) but I had no idea he had so much parts stacked in strange places in his house. It was literally like an episode of hoarders. There were chainrings in his oven. We found 2 old XC hardtail frames. Shimano STX-RC rear derail, Funn Kilo Cromoly Bar, Funn 48 Spoke Wheel, old Mozo Fork, Rock Shox Deluxe from 96. Plus he never throws away tires so we had around 30 dh tires with 40% thread on them.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went out for Thai Food with friends last night. stayed out too late enjoying ourselves. Working on 5hrs of sleep is going to be oh so fun today (probably NOT). On a high note the short bus is sitting in the driveway so no commute this morning.

Moar coffee plz

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nursing my cold and cough post drinking weekend. Wife was finally at a job interview and had a request from another company today so hopefully, something will finally happen.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Yesterday’s colonoscopy was highlight of week thus far.
Need to drive wife to her 5 day meditation retreat in western MA tomorrow. Should be fun with 2’ snow expected out there. Stopping on way back to pick up new rifle for one of my kids then a wildlife dept meeting re extending deer archery season. Will be a long day in the best circumstances.
Today will be spent hustling homeowners out of their vacation funds.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi. LMAO

Swim before work, and pool was freakin packed. I am guessing people were trying to squeeze their swims in ahead of tomorrow's snow ass kicking that we are going to get. Wife has requested a ski weekend this coming weekend, and I am not one to argue.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Have 160 lbs of differentials on the way. Thinking I'll take Friday off so I can get those installed. Looking forward to the smell of used gear oil...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
During my dream date a small dog farted out a Nerf football then asked me to hold its butt over a pail.
This is gold - or a Frank Zappa lyric....can't really tell.

Good Morning!!

Got a call 15min. before I left work yesterday, that my installers didn't show up for a sign removal/install yesterday over in Broken Arrow, OK. I called the installer and ripped them a new one....then found out it didn't get there because our shipping department didn't ship it on the correct date. That's my life, folks. Jealous?

Played some tunes last night with a few buddies, drank a little Scotch and had some laughs. A rollercoaster Monday.....

Go out there and fact check everything today, because you just might be wrong about what you're thinking....

:bonk:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nephews bike was stolen and found in two days......found by dugout of high school baseball field...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Meh....dementia is well down on the list of shit I'm worried about taking me out before that time. If one can navigate to old age without either cancer or coronary disease doing you in, then forgetting where you left the remote or remembering to wear pants when you go out, is small by comparison.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Made white people chicken and waffles last nite. was the bomb. Baked chicken tenders & Dutch Baby.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Meh....dementia is well down on the list of shit I'm worried about taking me out before that time. If one can navigate to old age without either cancer or coronary disease doing you in, then forgetting where you left the remote or remembering to wear pants when you go out, is small by comparison.
My mother died of a brain tumor. Her last 6 months she suffered from a rapid onset of dementia as a result of the tumor. It wasn't pretty and a fate I would wish upon no one.

Most of us are destined for a painful and drawn out death, but doing so scared and confused as why your are suffering is an extra cruel and terrible way to go.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Went for a pre-work ride same trails as usual, 10 mile ride Lone Cactus, Burro pit and Bos loop trail but i felt like garbage on the ride. May need moar carbs. Climbing was slow, almost slide off the side of a hill a few different times, lots of wrong gear choices which screwed me up on one small climb and had to unclip and grab brakes before i fell backwards. Haven't felt like that since i first started biking. Getting more comfortable with the bike in the air though. Now at work with caffeine in hand.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Doing math on getting a whole cow of meat. Lots of options locally, so figuring out best cost per pound. Looks like our neighbors are in, but if any CO folks are interested let me know.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
My mother died of a brain tumor. Her last 6 months she suffered from a rapid onset of dementia as a result of the tumor. It wasn't pretty and a fate I would wish upon no one.

Most of us are destined for a painful and drawn out death, but doing so scared and confused as why your are suffering is an extra cruel and terrible way to go.
I was taking a lighthearted approach to the subject....let me go towel off the cold water....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Helped my father move yesterday. He hoards bike parts in his house so that was a PITA. I like the fact there are always some spares in his flat and he always helps me with bike repair (he's an ex car mechanic and I think he even worked as one in the army though it's polish army so I assume it was working on vodka more) but I had no idea he had so much parts stacked in strange places in his house. It was literally like an episode of hoarders. There were chainrings in his oven. We found 2 old XC hardtail frames. Shimano STX-RC rear derail, Funn Kilo Cromoly Bar, Funn 48 Spoke Wheel, old Mozo Fork, Rock Shox Deluxe from 96. Plus he never throws away tires so we had around 30 dh tires with 40% thread on them.
Perhaps he has a right side XT rear thumb shifter?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Dreamt I watched the Ali G show then went took a Date to a Resturant on a hill.

After that I drank on a Deck, right before getting my hand stuck in a Milk pitcher.

Off to the Gym.
I think the capital letters are making some sort of code. @Muddy, do you need help? Have you been abducted? Should we start up the Monkey Choppper?

5 day meditation retreat
She needs to meditate for 5 days straight to put up with your shit?? :busted: