Quantcast

))) is Tuesday, do you know where your GMT is?(((

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
we've done the cow split with friends . . . you just have to make sure you use it.

So my flight outta NY tomorrow night got canceled due to impending weather. waiting to see when american says i can go home. hopefully thursday . . .
booooooooooo

Take a Luthier Course at UNH this Summer and then include our Violin Shop in these escapades of yours.

You've heard of the harvesting of timber that's ontop of the tread of Cady Hill by now I bet.
tell me of this lumber

booooooooooo

tell me of this lumber
There's a popular riding area, the Cady hill town forest, that got trashed by a violent windstorm at the end of October. Most of the windfall was white pine. Rather than approach the issue minimally and clear only enough to reestablish the trail passages, they went in with heavy equipment and did a major logging operation, tearing the trails all to hell. Supposedly, the trails are to be rebuilt.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
There's a popular riding area, the Cady hill town forest, that got trashed by a violent windstorm at the end of October. Most of the windfall was white pine. Rather than approach the issue minimally and clear only enough to reestablish the trail passages, they went in with heavy equipment and did a major logging operation, tearing the trails all to hell. Supposedly, the trails are to be rebuilt.
laaaaaaaaaaame

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
amazing-7:45 flight canceled but rebooked onto a 7:05 (that’s one of the nice things about charlotte being an AA hub-there’s literally a direct flight to NY every 45 minutes between 5:00AM and 8:00PM.

fingers crossed...

at Ginger Man (great beer bar if you’re in midtown) now partaking in an excellent Grimm imperial stout.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
amazing-7:45 flight canceled but rebooked onto a 7:05 (that’s one of the nice things about charlotte being an AA hub-there’s literally a direct flight to NY every 45 minutes between 5:00AM and 8:00PM.

fingers crossed...

at Ginger Man (great beer bar if you’re in midtown) now partaking in an excellent Grimm imperial stout.
The bad part about Charlotte being an AA hub is having to fly AA.