Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Three fiddy

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The sales pitch is that this tool is so easy to use to create automated test that you don't need to even understand what you are trying to test, it just does it automagically. :panic:
Ahhh... yes. There are holy grails touted like this all over the IT industry. Sure does seem to make a lot of money for sales guys!

Reality generally is... not so rosy.

Management generally has to learn the hard way, though.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Shopping for open market insurance.
Fucking UGH
I had to do that last year when it looked liked my accrued vacation days would not count towards my VERP and subsidized COBRA payments which it wouldn't in most states but Fuck Yeah, Montana! has is not in step with national labor standards. This time next year, ugh.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ahhh... yes. There are holy grails touted like this all over the IT industry. Sure does seem to make a lot of money for sales guys!

Reality generally is... not so rosy.

Management generally has to learn the hard way, though.
but on the upside, once they find out it doesn't work after you've been fired, when they need to hire you back you can get a pay raise

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Another day another area to ride in! Buffalo seems to have bent the derailleur back into a suitable position... now the real test begins! Happy hump day!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
but on the upside, once they find out it doesn't work after you've been fired, when they need to hire you back you can get a pay raise
You come back as an insanely high-rate contractor at that point. And only work 15h/week. :homer:

Another day another area to ride in! Buffalo seems to have bent the derailleur back into a suitable position... now the real test begins! Happy hump day!
Your post inspired me - stopped by the LBS and got a hangar for my new(ish) bike.

Also - handed the them the Fox 34 and told them to warranty that POS.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Currently researching today's ride, the local river trails are kick ass fun but not a good workout for mountain trail climbing so I am going hit the road bike south of town. The winds are typically SSW @18 to 20 and the route follows the headwinds which is the best possible combination for soul sucking monotony.

From a local bike club: Eden, 42 miles. A favorite ride for cyclists who enjoy a good workout and great scenery. Ride starts with 6 miles of flat warm up on busy Lower River Road before heading into some of the toughest hills and least-traveled roads around Great Falls. This ride takes you up to the foot of the Little Belt Mountains before a big drop into Eden, a small ranch community at the end of the asphalt.

As an out and back you finish primarily downhill with a tail wind. Not sure if I should commit to the road bike or swap wheelsets on the hardtail... there is no mention of maximum grade or elevation gain. With the cassette on the road bike I am currently not capable of sustained grades greater than 5% for more than a half mile or so.

Also thinking about lunch.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am the baby whisperer. Did naptime and got Yuna to sleep. She hasn’t napped in 3 days running with my wife trying.

39B316E1-E61C-45A3-BD6C-067572F8CAF1.png

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Got back from my trip to idaho with the five year old. Sun Valley is beautiful and i wish i had my bike. Kid had an awesome time. We camped four nights two nights in nevada in different places miles down dirt 4x4 trail we found. Two nights down a short dirt road outside of town in Idaho. Lit off fireworks, Kid caught her first fish and wouldnt eat it. It was a tasty fish so i ate it. Went to the top of the mountain. Went in the mammoth cave. Saw people jump off the twin falls bridge. Explored abandoned resturant, house, hotel/bar, and a waterslide park. Mined garnets on garnet hill near ely, nv. Spent a night in vegas cause the kid wanted to see the castle, so saw the midevil times show and played video games. Saw 116 freedom units in baker. It was a very eventful trip, the kid had a fucking blast.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My plans for road biking were put aside due to numerous insurmountable obstacles starting with insoles for my new road shoes which need to be trimmed or the arch falls too far back. The next issue was storage - the road bike was the 4th bike back in the pile: giggle pig, hardtail, GT, road bike. Too much work so I grabbed the hardtail and ripped it along the river with the SID on lockout due to a broken cable. Much fun and I still got 60MM of travel. At the car park I saw squeeb style BMW motorcycle with a bike bike rack and a pair of military boots sitting next to the rear wheel.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I love it when you've been in the air for for hours, land and then they announce they don't have a gate. Like it's a surprise you were coming...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Just found a video of a women on a bike, inserting the front of the saddle into her ass.
Dude. I don’t know what kind of video you are watching, but that is NO JOKE when done on accident! I did that getting tangled OTB and the “tip” rammed into my tailbone from the inside. It hurt for fvking months!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Dude. I don’t know what kind of video you are watching, but that is NO JOKE when done on accident! I did that getting tangled OTB and the “tip” rammed into my tailbone from the inside. It hurt for fvking months!
Try it now?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You should have worked up to it with a series of progressively larger saddles rather than having your bike PIIYB in one fell swoop