Quantcast

Islamic Web site Video shows beheading of man identified as American

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by Andyman_1970

Now the shoe is on the other foot so to speak, and I have not heard a peep (I may be wrong here) from either another Arab gov't or press source condemning the beheading of this American.

So by their silence does that mean they somehow agree with that action? Why do we tolerate such a double standard?
Because it does not conform to their agenda that's why.

The only Americans who tolerate it are those who think that the US is bad/evil and want the US to fail in the Middle East for a number of mostly political reasons. Also in this catagory are the Americans who think that if we just leave the rest of the world alone, the Islamic terrorists will somehow come to love America and no longer target our citizens or our government.

sshappy

Chimp
Apr 20, 2004
Middle of Nowhere
Originally posted by N8
Because it does not conform to their agenda that's why.
Why couldn't you just stop there? That is valid, the rest is just the usual rhetoric that turns people off your posts.

No one should tolerate what was done to Nick Berg, it was a horrific act. For anyone to attempt to justify it by the problems in Abu Ghraib is pathetic. What the extremist murdering scum who did this will achieve is a polarization of opinions and quite likely an escalation of atrocities and a deepening of the mess. Sadly that may well be their aim.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Its funny to me that people never get past the grade school mentality, of he said she said. They blew up our buildings, we blew up most of their country, we put a dog collar on a naked scum sucking piece of sh#t, and they dicapitate theyre captive. It's pointless to debate, cause this will never end. Its not even political anymore, its just stupid! It will go round, and round, and round, and will never end. I say we just pull out our troops, and turn Iraq into glass, with a nuke.

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Originally posted by N8
I'm not here to change anyone's mind, nor to make friends, I'm here to counter the anti-XXXX with an equal amount of pro-XXXX and in the same manner as my opponents.

If I wanted to be loved then I'd blame everything that's bad that I could on George Bush like numerous others do.
Keep fighting the good fight. :thumb:

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
I just read some of the reactions from the BBC website.

Now I know that the locations and names, may be made up, but I think this quote really hits it on the head.

"I am a Muslim and I am shocked at the killing of an innocent civilian. This is a very ugly murder and these people should be punished. The atrocities of some American soldiers in Iraqi jails doesn't give anybody an excuse to murder civilians.
Riad El Fadel Raad, Tripoli, Lebanon"

That is it. Period. The people who committed these crimes, and the others before them and those who follow, use any excuse to commit the acts they do.

People, innocents are killed every day, in Gazza, the west bank, etc, by "martyrs." Because they were on a bus, or at dance club, etc. They use excuses, like liberating Plaestine. Giveing back the holy land, etc. But in reality, they are just Murder's. No different than a Crip, who kills a Blood. A White Supremist who kills an African- American. The only difference is why they are commiting the murders.

Justifciation is a tool of the oppressor.

I think the worst part of this whole thing, is the stance that the main Arabic media took. Aljazeera, did not have anything up yesterday, until the story "broke" in the US. And then they took a cautious stance, never even condemened the act.

[/rant]

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by 5cents
I just read some of the reactions from the BBC website.

Now I know that the locations and names, may be made up, but I think this quote really hits it on the head.

"I am a Muslim and I am shocked at the killing of an innocent civilian. This is a very ugly murder and these people should be punished. The atrocities of some American soldiers in Iraqi jails doesn't give anybody an excuse to murder civilians.
Riad El Fadel Raad, Tripoli, Lebanon"

That is it. Period. The people who committed these crimes, and the others before them and those who follow, use any excuse to commit the acts they do.

People, innocents are killed every day, in Gazza, the west bank, etc, by "martyrs." Because they were on a bus, or at dance club, etc. They use excuses, like liberating Plaestine. Giveing back the holy land, etc. But in reality, they are just Murder's. No different than a Crip, who kills a Blood. A White Supremist who kills an African- American. The only difference is why they are commiting the murders.

Justifciation is a tool of the oppressor.

I think the worst part of this whole thing, is the stance that the main Arabic media took. Aljazeera, did not have anything up yesterday, until the story "broke" in the US. And then they took a cautious stance, never even condemened the act.

[/rant]
[right wing rant]I am sure they are all made up. The BBC is just part of the Liberal Media who is trying to overthrow Bush. By making these people seem like human beings it undermines our attempt to kill them into agreeing with us. [/right wing rant]

Just trying to help N8 out.

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
Originally posted by Westy
[right wing rant]I am sure they are all made up. The BBC is just part of the Liberal Media who is trying to overthrow Bush. By making these people seem like human beings it undermines our attempt to kill them into agreeing with us. [/right wing rant]

Just trying to help N8 out.
I don't ever remember saying anything about the media trying to overthrowing Bush.

I just wanted to warn people that even though message was from a supposed muslim, in the middle east, that it might be your 12 year old neighbor.

The comments if not made by who we thought made them, don't really mean much.

Oh yeah, I don't think N8 needs help. He seems well versed, and up to date about the happenings around the world.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
The act is a savage, attack on americans, we're all outraged. However we are all sheltered. Those people live with that everyday. Lets not forget, that if they die blowing up themselves and others, thats a free ticket to heaven. Comon the simple fact is that them as a whole are brainwashed to the point of being stupid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by 5cents
I don't ever remember saying anything about the media trying to overthrowing Bush.

I just wanted to warn people that even though message was from a supposed muslim, in the middle east, that it might be your 12 year old neighbor.

The comments if not made by who we thought made them, don't really mean much.

Oh yeah, I don't think N8 needs help. He seems well versed, and up to date about the happenings around the world.
:cool:

D

Dingus McGee

I just watched The Video....I had to. It's part of this f@#$%ing life. I am so unimpressed with human beings right now. Why is it that the people who are so fervent in their purported beliefs (many of which are great; charity, love, forgiveness, etc) seem also to be the perpetrators of so many of huge and petty crimes against humanity? I'm not talking about Islamic radicals reduced to murder/suicide by abject hopelessness, but the whole lot of Inquisition-ites, doorbell-ringing soul-savers, and general religious-Right persecutors.

Now I get to go have lunch....
:dead:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by Spud
The murderers in Hezbollah have condemned the killing. These were the same guys responsible for the 1983 bomb attacks on US Marines in Lebanon that killed 350.

My head is spinning.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/040512/15/p/oyu8.html
They only condemn it because it dont agree with its timing.

They would rather milk the US prison abuse headlines for all they are worth before they cover them up with a murdered american.

Im sure they had no problem with the murder itself.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
*conspiracy theory.

US agents set up the murder to take pressure of Bush, Rumsfeld for prison scandle.:dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by Dingus McGee
I just watched The Video....I had to. It's part of this f@#$%ing life. I am so unimpressed with human beings right now. Why is it that the people who are so fervent in their purported beliefs (many of which are great; charity, love, forgiveness, etc) seem also to be the perpetrators of so many of huge and petty crimes against humanity? I'm not talking about Islamic radicals reduced to murder/suicide by abject hopelessness, but the whole lot of Inquisition-ites, doorbell-ringing soul-savers, and general religious-Right persecutors.

Now I get to go have lunch....
:dead:
I hate to admit it but as a whole I feel that humans are despicable. As individuals most people are decent but as a whole we are incredibly violent and destructive, not just to each other but everything we come in contact with.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
So what are the solutions to the situation? Do we attempt to with draw from the world into a per-WWII isolationist nation? Do we suck-up to the terrorists and conform to their demands?

The situation defined by those who are wanting to behead American civilians, burn American civilians, destroy our skyscrapers full of civilians, etc.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by N8
So what are the solutions to the situation? Do we attempt to with draw from the world into a per-WWII isolationist nation? Do we suck-up to the terrorists and conform to their demands?

The situation defined by those who are wanting to behead American civilians, burn American civilians, destroy our skyscrapers full of civilians, etc.
solution is newqular warfare. :D

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Didn't I already suggest we nuke em?
However I kinda like the consipiracy thing. That would be somthing our government would think they could get away with. Well at least a Republican government. The Democrats wouldn't have the balls.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Silver
Why the orange jumpsuit?
The terrorists listen to old Snoop Dogg discs in their Isuzu panel van on the way to a kidnapping. That or they got hold of one worn by an Iraqi prisoner and appreciate symbolism. :confused:

Originally posted by N8
....mmm... a little nukie never hurt anyone....
Yeah, but then you'd burn up and irradiate too much valuable oil. You need to be able to turn the terrorists into pillars of salt on a plain of glass w/o all that extra "collateral damage".

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
Yeah, but then you'd burn up and irradiate too much valuable oil. You need to be able to turn the terrorists into pillars of salt on a plain of glass w/o all that extra "collateral damage".
actually, wouldn't you just free up all the natural gas that has to be burned off anyway to get to the crude? I see it as a freebie.

along those lines, if we can assume that every species/culture has a tipping point to submission, would one tipping point for muslim extremists/apologists be to nuke mecca at the next hajj?

(edit: haven't yet decided if i want a tactical neutron nuke (antiseptic), or theater nuke a-la bikini island (quite septic))

i expect the first reading of that paragraph seems harsh, but i've yet to see their culture being civilized as a whole - not that we're a beaming example...

just freestylin'

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
In all seriousness, this act and others those cowards have committed are dispicable (sp?) and horrid. I've seen clips of the video and it just turned my stomach. I can barely imagine what his family is going through... Similar acts are an everyday thing in countries like Rwanda though. Stuff like that being done to children and toddlers in front of their parents who shortly follow... I just don't understand people at all.....

Christian -

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Actually a ton of people die every year at the hajj because of their own ignorant ways... stampedes, fires, suffocations, etc etc etc.... Been there seen it for WAY too long... In all honesty my opinion is that the arab world (as a whole) was a lot more evolved in the late 70s than it is nowadays... And they just keep evolving backwards... America imposing freedom on such cultures is only adding fuel to the fire IMO.

Christian -

Originally posted by $tinkle
actually, wouldn't you just free up all the natural gas that has to be burned off anyway to get to the crude? I see it as a freebie.

along those lines, if we can assume that every species/culture has a tipping point to submission, would one tipping point for muslim extremists/apologists be to nuke mecca at the next hajj?

(edit: haven't yet decided if i want a tactical neutron nuke (antiseptic), or theater nuke a-la bikini island (quite septic)

i expect the first reading of that paragraph seems harsh, but i've yet to see their culture being civilized as a whole - not that we're a beaming example...

just freestylin'

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by Shortbus
Actually a ton of people die every year at the hajj because of their own ignorant ways... stampedes, fires, suffocations, etc etc etc....
kinda like "burning man" with the qu'ran?
In all honesty my opinion is that the arab world (as a whole) was a lot more evolved in the late 70s than it is nowadays... And they just keep evolving backwards... America imposing freedom on such cultures is only adding fuel to the fire IMO.

Christian -
and in my honest opinion, i love other cultures, & find theirs rather fascinating, albeit mundane. And not to nitpic, but i don't see the eradication of hostile gov'ts, factions, & the like as "imposing freedom". Just my take.

if you would indulge me (& curious others), would you post a good link to the video? as macabre as it may be, i think the viewing should be a readily available option to fully understand our nebulous enemy.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
I actually got snapshots of the video in my email, i.e. pictures. its gruesome and doesn't look like it was fast nor painless either. I have no where to post those pics for now but am sure they must be all over the net.... I have NO desire to watch that video either.

Christian -

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Maybe a dumb question, but I thought they killed him and then cut off his head. He wasn't dead? I don't see him just laying there for that. If he was still alive, then we deffinately need to nuke them, cause obviously some lives just aren't worth saving.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
I'm not sure, you might be right they might have killed him beforehand. I would hope so for him.

A common practise in the middle east during public beheadings (every friday) is to either drug the 'accused' to get em real passive, and/or drain a lot of their blood before getting em out there just so that they're passive like that or half-knocked out as you described...

Christian -

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
and people question why they aren't outraged by the actions taken by these murderers. Its so common to them, that its used for date night entertainment. Imagine the advertisement for that, "men, and your bitches, nobody stole any bread this week, so we're gunna randomly select a woman from the audince, rip off her vail, then cut off her head cause she showed her face. Oh, and any one wanting to get get into heaven, tonight would be a great day to blow up a bunch of children."

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Sadly, a bound, defeseless and very much alert victim was shoved over and pressed into the floor face down by one attacker while another proceeded to saw off his head from behind. The bucking, screaming and inefficient choice of decapitation tool(a big knife) caused the sickening scene to last about a minute according to elapse of time as indicated on the video's counter.

Anyone capable of participating in such a horrifying murder is as socially and emotionally lifeless as the corpse that resulted from the vile and evil deed. :dead: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I'm not sure, you might be right they might have killed him beforehand. I would hope so for him.

A common practise in the middle east during public beheadings (every friday) is to either drug the 'accused' to get em real passive, and/or drain a lot of their blood before getting em out there just so that they're passive like that or half-knocked out as you described...

Christian -
He was alive and screaming while they cut his head off... they had to hold him down b/c he was struggling!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by squirrelonabike
Maybe a dumb question, but I thought they killed him and then cut off his head. He wasn't dead? I don't see him just laying there for that. If he was still alive, then we deffinately need to nuke them, cause obviously some lives just aren't worth saving.
Yeah, because nuclear weapons are so precise. You could easily target five guys with them, couldn't you?

You're either an imbecile or a psychopath. If you believe in God, you may want to consider applying for work with the Bush campaign, I'm sure they'd be glad to have another intellectual of your stature.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
It's on the news every thursday night/friday morning, they announce the names, reasons and times of executions for people to show up. very true. At least in Saudi Arabia they do that. Women never get decapitated, they get stoned to death by the public. I think it's also on friday afternoons. only men get decapitated though.

For example accusation of adultery in saudi arabia gets you executed whether you are male or (ESPECIALLY) female. Now think about how easy to prove adultery is :rolleyes:. Especially when the justice system constitutes of and is run by very rich muslim extremist group leaders. (i.e. those people with beards running to their crotches and real sweet welcoming faces)

welcome to the middle east.

We in america are actually very shielded and protected from all these atrocities that happen all over the place... (mostly by the media). For example watch french news or chinese news (not that i understand any of the latter) and see how their (VIDEO) coverage of our soldiers getting shot in iraq and americans running out of tanks covered in blood is all there. and very little comment. Then switch to CNN. they show you a car on fire and some iraqis jumping up and down with some stupid arse rifles and pictures in their arms and some dumb-arse blonde bimbo b!tch news reporter with 30 lbs of make-up making some stupid arse comments that are completely irrelevant and yet will eventually influence our government's descisions...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You're either an imbecile or a psychopath.
or she's upset and emotional... as we all are. It's very upsetting to even contemplate a dude getting his head slowly chopped off while conscious for part of it.

Instead of being reactionary, consider another possiblity

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Yeah, because nuclear weapons are so precise. You could easily target five guys with them, couldn't you?

You're either an imbecile or a psychopath. If you believe in God, you may want to consider applying for work with the Bush campaign, I'm sure they'd be glad to have another intellectual of your stature.
yeah, really, relax, no one is seriously saying go nuke them....

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by LordOpie
or she's upset and emotional... as we all are. It's very upsetting to even contemplate a dude getting his head slowly chopped off while conscious for part of it.

Instead of being reactionary, consider another possiblity
Upset and emotional people who aren't crazy don't advocate dropping nuclear bombs to kill five people.

Unless they are stupid (don't realize what a nuclear weapon does) or psychotic (don't care.)