Quantcast

Islamic Web site Video shows beheading of man identified as American

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by squirrelonabike
Oh yeah by the way lord opie I'm a dude, women don't like nukes, thats why they can't be president. (once again, sarcasm)

good thing you reafirmed your manhood by making a comment about women being incapable. what would we do without manly men like you to keep us in our place. :rolleyes: :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by laura
good think you reafirmed your manhood by making a comment about women being incapable. what would we do without manly men like you to keep us in our place. :rolleyes: :p
without men you women would just ride your bikes all day and get nothing done!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by LordOpie
without men you women would just ride your bikes all day and get nothing done!
you ever see a girl change her own flat, or take a bad link off a chain, or pull cactus out of her own butt?

i'm just sayin'...

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by $tinkle
you ever see a girl change her own flat, or take a bad link off a chain, or pull cactus out of her own butt?

i'm just sayin'...
women would never do that stuff cause then their hands would be too rough and dirty to prepare my dinner :D

J.U.S.T -- K.I.D.D.I.N.G!!!!!

sheesh i hope chrome doesn't read this thread :D:p

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz

i'm just sayin'...
Girls...nah, of course not, the definition of the girls you speak of tend to closely resemble the guy who feels it necessary to make such claims.

However, most of the women I know, have no problems changing their flats, taking a bad link off, maintaining or building her own bike, pissing behind trees, and so on. :)

edited for spelling

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
Girls...nah, of course not, the definition of the girls you speak of tend to closely resemble the guy who feels it necessary to make such claims.

However, most of the women I know, have no problems changing their flats, taking a bad link off, maintaining or building her own bike, pissing behind tries, and so on. :)

:monkey:

men who surround themselves with incompetent women have issues.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit

However, most of the women I know, have no problems changing their flats, taking a bad link off, maintaining or building her own bike, pissing behind trees, and so on. :)

edited for spelling
$tinkleTrolled.you++;

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Laura, you missed the part that said (sarcasm again) Could someone please define sarcasm for her and silver. I actually am very supportive of my wife. She is still learning about her bikes, but she can change a tire. And just last weekend she went and jumped out of a perfectly good airplane. She did it with 2 of her girlfriends (I wish). Unfortuneately I was working. So yeah girls are good for somethings.:devil:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
may come as no surprise, but beheading is a sacred muslim practice. The classical Muslim jurist al-Mawardi (a Shafi’ite jurist, d. 1058) from Baghdad was a seminal, prolific scholar who lived during the so-called Islamic "Golden Age" of the Abbasid-Baghdadian Caliphate. He wrote the following, based on widely accepted interpretations of the Qur'an and Sunna (i.e., the recorded words and deeds of Muhammad), regarding infidel prisoners of jihad campaigns:
“As for the captives, the amir [ruler] has the choice of taking the most beneficial action of four possibilities: the first to put them to death by cutting their necks; the second, to enslave them and apply the laws of slavery regarding their sale and manumission; the third, to ransom them in exchange for goods or prisoners; and fourth, to show favor to them and pardon them. Allah, may he be exalted, says, 'When you encounter those [infidels] who deny [the Truth=Islam] then strike [their] necks' (Qur'an sura 47, verse 4)”....Abu’l-Hasan al-Mawardi, al-Ahkam as-Sultaniyyah." [The Laws of Islamic Governance, trans. by Dr. Asadullah Yate, (London), Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd., 1996, p. 192]
also:
"Those who were brought in alive [having surrendered] were ordered beheaded, after which a tower of skulls was erected in the camp." [The Baburnama -Memoirs of Babur, Prince and Emperor, translated and edited by Wheeler M. Thacktson, Oxford University Press,1996, p. 188.]
didja catch that? surrender & get beheaded. Just one of the many reasons why we need to see this through to absolute, unconditional victory

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
may come as no surprise, but beheading is a sacred muslim practice. The classical Muslim jurist al-Mawardi (a Shafi’ite jurist, d. 1058) from Baghdad was a seminal, prolific scholar who lived during the so-called Islamic "Golden Age" of the Abbasid-Baghdadian Caliphate. He wrote the following, based on widely accepted interpretations of the Qur'an and Sunna (i.e., the recorded words and deeds of Muhammad), regarding infidel prisoners of jihad campaigns:also: didja catch that? surrender & get beheaded. Just one of the many reasons why we need to see this through to absolute, unconditional victory
You pretty much nailed it right on.

My opinion of islam is it's a religion of peace and love and friendship towards other muslims (and even that nowadays has a lot of muslim categories who butcher each other).

So basically love your fellow muslims and be peaceful to them, on the other hand go butcher pretty much everything else out there. "INFIDELS" they call us. GREAT!

You will notice a big muslim symbol is the sword. (i.e. see saudi flag and other symbols). Do you think it's a coincidence that's their symbol? I think not.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
I'm still SO pissed to see that there's 100X more debates and stupid ass media coverage on the case of the iraqi prisoner pictures than the soldiers and civilians america looses every day there...

We try to be so faking politically correct about stupid arse things -so that dam hippy protestors shut the hell up- that we miss the whole point and development of things nowadays...

We're obviously more preoccupied with a handful of iraqi terrorist's shameful pictures and how they feel now.... :rolleyes:
Same people who are running after us infidels and salughtering us btw...

"JOHN, Do you think they like the crackers they're given after they're captured? What are the reports on what those iraqis FEEL after their naked pictures have been put out, do you think they'll ever score again? Do you think they'll still be as popular in their highschool reunions?" "What if we send Rumsfelt (however he's stupidly spelled) over to that prison to make those iraqis feel better?" "Oh by the way another handful of americans were brutally killed today in iraq, but let's now take a break to show you our sponsors... more on those iraqi prisoners after the break"

WHO THE HELL CARES.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
or, dirty kuffar (hi res, windoze media). (low res, realaudio)

what else would you come to expect in a part of the world where a third of the population is functionally illiterate?
In my 16 yrs in Saudi arabia i've been called a "kaffer" more times than i could ever remember. I actually got used to it to the point where it didn't even bother me....

I think it's over a third of the population that can't read/write.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
So what are we gunna do about it. I'm kinda bored with this whole thing. You know we've exceeded the average americans attention span for news. I think by tommorow we better come up with a new more contreversial topic. I heard rumsfield is a cross dresser!

Originally posted by Shortbus
You pretty much nailed it right on.

My opinion of islam is it's a religion of peace and love and friendship towards other muslims (and even that nowadays has a lot of muslim categories who butcher each other).

So basically love your fellow muslims and be peaceful to them, on the other hand go butcher pretty much everything else out there. "INFIDELS" they call us. GREAT!

You will notice a big muslim symbol is the sword. (i.e. see saudi flag and other symbols). Do you think it's a coincidence that's their symbol? I think not.
again right on, always thought it was odd but i thought it was just me. basically we got a bunch of people not unsimilar to the crusaders and spanicsh inquisition like bastards who will butch others at will. just look at places like indonesia and malasia, where muslims killed their ethnic chinese neighbors, gang raped the girls in fron the whole family, tortured the adults and made the kids torture their parents. these people are sick, it makes me puke. I don't plan to be a muslim any time soon, and i guess i am going to hell, but at least i live my life like a real human being, not a f8cking animal

Old_Dude

Monkey
Just one of the many reasons why we need to see this through to absolute, unconditional victory
Anyone who thinks this can be "won" is totally, totally living in a fantasy world that I can't understand. Like the people who smoke, become fat and think politicians are generally honest - I just don't understand people in that category.

Dude, any way you cut it, there is no victory possible. What we're dealing with now is how to minimize the needless deaths of our troops.

By attacking Iraq, George W. Bush, nearly singlehandedly, has created a gigantic mess. He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and between 8000 and 10000 Iraqi civilians. Now, I don't blame the Islamic world for their attitude towards the United States. If they were undecided or impartial to our nation and our values before our attack on Iraq, now they have an extremely valid reason to sympathize with their anti-American extremests.

I found a great link this afternoon at work about why their civilization will never prosper as long as we are there. Many experts from around the world have been musing the potential outcomes when we finally withdraw from Iraq. I'll try to find it and post the link. It's really worth considering.

Ooops - I should have said something like - it's really worth reading for anyone who is interested in understanding the truth. Many of the people who post here would never fit within that category. Perhaps they're too busy eating bad food, smoking cigarettes and toasting their "Commander in Chief".

Happy riding,

OD

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by Old_Fart
<snivelling in various font weights & hues>
i think i've got you figured out: you're absolutely scared out of your (assumed) wits, hence "scared witless". As well, you should be. You're afflicted with a megrim: you can't get your head around the fact that until 9/11 - the "tipping point" - terrorism was handled with a containment policy; but now, we know absolutely we have to make asymetric responses which get seen all the way through; now is not the time for half-measures.

Having served during gulf war I, & throughout the 90's, I know only too well what we're capable of doing, and that knowledge is from training, not from action, which is to say, I have only a glimpse of our terrifying potential.

Having also studied the enemy & getting to know their culture, the terrorists - more specifically jihadists - are a bunch of pussies who shoot from the shadows & exploit their vast resources of ignorant masses to launch soul-first into martyrdom. They also do well on the feeble minded sycophants of the delusional left, as evidenced every time you spout off at the keys.

As far as them "not being able to do well as long as we're there", do tell me what they've done in the last 400 hundred years. It doesn't take a MacGyver to get a backpack full of semtec to go off with a cellphone. You ever been to morocco? Try to find a real name brand technology product. All they have is one-off brands (Sanyu, Tochibi, Compact). Ever try to negotiate traffic in Cairo? Make a hotel or restaurant reservation & actually have it honored? Most of the middle east is still impoverished, uneducated, paranoid & subjugated. I'm interested in that "link" (re-hosted from democraticunderground?) which was so enlightening. In addition to being ignorant of our military potential (& restraint in most cases), you also seem to be a neophyte with the internet. You'll "try & find the link? It's not like trying to find waldo in greyscale.

Ok, let's wrap this up so you can get back to fake taking a dump so you can quietly masturbate to the latest noam chomsky tome: i prefer to debate, but i'll entertain your hello kitty postings as well.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Wow everyone in here is getting soooooo touchy, and long winded, cmon guys, you tyin to compete with jr-b. Either way, I think your both kinda right. The US military is capable of doing whatever the hell it wants. However George W. seems to think he can do whatever he wants with it. Wich would work, if it were'nt for the damn media trying to make sure everything is politicaly correct, and fair. Gosh darn golly gee whiz, its a war what do those dumb ass tree huggin hippies expect?

Having served during gulf war I, & throughout the 90's, I know only too well what we're capable of doing, and that knowledge is from training, not from action, which is to say, I have only a glimpse of our terrifying potential.

Having also studied the enemy & getting to know their culture, the terrorists - more specifically jihadists - are a bunch of pussies who shoot from the shadows & exploit their vast resources of ignorant masses to launch soul-first into martyrdom. They also do well on the feeble minded sycophants of the delusional left, as evidenced every time you spout off at the keys.

As far as them "not being able to do well as long as we're there", do tell me what they've done in the last 400 hundred years. It doesn't take a MacGyver to get a backpack full of semtec to go off with a cellphone. You ever been to morocco? Try to find a real name brand technology product. All they have is one-off brands (Sanyu, Tochibi, Compact). Ever try to negotiate traffic in Cairo? Make a hotel or restaurant reservation & actually have it honored? Most of the middle east is still impoverished, uneducated, paranoid & subjugated. I'm interested in that "link" (re-hosted from democraticunderground?) which was so enlightening. In addition to being ignorant of our military potential (& restraint in most cases), you also seem to be a neophyte with the internet. You'll "try & find the link? It's not like trying to find waldo in greyscale.
right on. i think as long as the Islamic extremists are in charge they will always have somone to hate becasue they don't want to hate themselves for their failure as a society, this is what happens when you mix fundamental religious douchebags with government.

case in point, in the beginning of the century, Bagdad, Kabul, Morocco, cairo and so on were ceners of enlightenment and great liberal intelectual centers, but unfortunaely it wasn't developed by themselves, but largely due to the colonial and post colonial influence. Look at them today as self-ruling countries, great things happened, right?

Some people just aren't supposed to be in charge in the first place, and they only get dumber when they start blaming their problems on the infidels. And they should be shot, not just for the heck of it, but also their own people who suffer under them without even knowing it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by nicklin
;)
At least we are all required to convert to be protestants....yet
whoa! I haven't even started drinking yet. Now I'm off to get buzzed, mostly cuz of your post :dead: :D

all your base are belong to us!