Quantcast

It was clearly all a farse!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Really?

I guess reading comprehension is not high on your skill list.
You got me there.

Since I hate Gypsies, disabled, communists, homosexuals, and various other religious/societal sects, I deny that they were wiped out by the Holocaust.

I think they all immigrated to San Francisco.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Does anyone else find it at least mildly amusing that our white supremacist's title is "monkey" ?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
edit: btw, you still have not quoted one fact about the Holocaust yet.
He can't quote facts if the aren't any facts. He's trying to get to the TRUTH, not facts. Don't you get it?
LordOpie said:
But how do we KNOW those are real 'facts'.
Oh crap, Opie beat me to it. Well, I'm leaving up my posts anyway, because I'm still goddamn amused by them.

BurlyShirley said:
Does anyone else find it at least mildly amusing that our white supremacist's title is "monkey" ?
You're just assuming he is white for your agenda. That is not a proven fact. He could be totally, uh, not white.

sanjuro said:
You got me there.

Since I hate Gypsies, disabled, communists, homosexuals, and various other religious/societal sects, I deny that they were wiped out by the Holocaust.

I think they all immigrated to San Francisco.
San Francisco is only about homosexuals. It's part of a huge coverup to deny that there are any other populations in San Francisco. There's buried evidence that shows that SF is inhabited by more than just homosexuals but the liberal media and academia accuse you of being a homophobic bigot every time you try to get to the facts.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
San Francisco is only about homosexuals. It's part of a huge coverup to deny that there are any other populations in San Francisco. There's buried evidence that shows that SF is inhabited by more than just homosexuals but the liberal media and academia accuse you of being a homophobic bigot every time you try to get to the facts.
I heard there was a bunch of shifty Asian types there as well. I think that they might be up to something that needs major league covering up.

Sanjuro, do you have anything you'd like to admit?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I can't believe this thread is over 80 posts. The very fact that david duke is the most credible person attending the iran conference should have ended discussion long ago.

Millions of people died. Millions of jews, millions of poles, millions of russians, millions of germans. Millions of women were raped, and killed. A lot of bad stuff happened.

None of that cancels out the fact that jews were systematically targeted for genocide. Or that for a couple of thousand years everyone almost everyone in europe who needed a dog to kick picked the country-less jews, and used them as a scapegoat for everything from impotence to the plague.

The very reason they were picked on was they had no country and were easily identifiable. The holocaust very nearly succeeded in destroying jews altogether. Jews decided they had to have a country, so they would have a place to go, and a country to protect them. Is israel perfect? No. Is it the best possible solution? Probably not. Is it necessary, in some way shape or form? Almost certainly.

I'm not trying to trivialize the losses of the poles (my wife is one) or the russians, germans or roma(who have gotten a similarly raw deal). They all suffered, perhaps the roma most of all for like the jews they are country-less.

In a perfect world we wouldn't feel the insane need to put people in stereotypes, and pigeon hole them into neatly definable groups. We wouldn't need to see jew and palestinian, we would just see the suffering and act. In a perfect world people wouldn't commit genocide, and Israel wouldn't need to exist

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I heard there was a bunch of shifty Asian types there as well. I think that they might be up to something that needs major league covering up.

Sanjuro, do you have anything you'd like to admit?
I'm Jewish.