Quantcast

Its 2 degrees out

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Monday has a bike only 7-9 then mix 8-10, so really they only have a 7-8 bike only, not that the skateboardes get in the way.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
So I rode 4 days in a row this weekend all in the vicinity of Boulder, Denver area. DH, trail, urban and park. Even with snow it is very possible to ride as much as you want! Just DO it! Woodward possibly tomorrow?

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I rode Woodward tonight, saw some crazy thing tried on the new wall ride.

I would have ridden outdoors but I am waiting for a rim for the DH bike. So I spent the last two days playing in my Jeep at Left Hand Canyon.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Are you guys riding 26in.? I was thinkin about hittin the bikes only session up tonight. Anybody else interested/already goin?

what the heck is up with them cancelling session times? major bs and bad business practice.
Yeah so I'm pretty sure they were just being douches and not letting people in so their bros could have some time in an uncrowded park. I got there early and started riding about 6:50 probably before they decided to turn others away, there were like 3 of us in their with wrist bands, and about 10 others who must of just been friends or something. Probably not something they should be doing if they want the park to stay in business this time around, and also probably something corporate would be a little upset to hear about.

How do you tell someone that they aren't letting any more bikes in cause its not a bike session, when the schedule reads bike only 7-8 and its the same every week.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
Yeah that place is fun to ride, but a funny business. Privately owned parks are always a little funky. We had one in oregon that was a divine miracle, God spoke to the owner and told him to build a skatepark, it was origionally called "The Ark" but then it got changed to Local Five O.
Really fun park, a little tight, but fun, True Story

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
:disgust: Just rub it in.....Say, assuming the weather guy is WRONG about Fri and Sat, anyone be up for heading down and cleaning up Arbor on Sat?

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
:disgust: Just rub it in.....Say, assuming the weather guy is WRONG about Fri and Sat, anyone be up for heading down and cleaning up Arbor on Sat?
I was going to post and ask if anyone had gone to Arbor to see if it was ride worthy yet. I'd love to help out, got two hands and shovel, oh yeah and a bike. Saturday you say? Early?

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Or does anybody ride at the V in Aurora? I've never been over there but I've heard some good things. It's closer to me, I think. Damn it I just want to ride some dirt!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I was going to post and ask if anyone had gone to Arbor to see if it was ride worthy yet. I'd love to help out, got two hands and shovel, oh yeah and a bike. Saturday you say? Early?
Looking at the weather maybe not, however, I'd really like to should it be nicer in the afternoon, and provided they only get a little snow....