Quantcast

It's a vagina, not a clown car...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
A letter to Jubilee from Momma Duggar

"Batsh!t crazy" really doesn't do it for me when it comes to the Duggars.

How does this work for Jimbob Duggar? Does he just pick a wall and ride it until he unloads his magical nut sack jeebus juice?

When you're up to 20, its time to quit. Even if you're that creepy Kody Brown guy, and you've made 18 babies with 4 ladies, its time to stop. Its not the time of the plague, 3/4 of your kids aren't going to die in the fields.

Someone needs to stop these people. Where is CPS when you really need them?

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I wonder if they have a punch card for the hospital that they are trying to fill. Deliver 19 babies get the 20th delivery absolutely free.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
doh! deleted?

edit... nope, just moved to PaWN.

I was worried there for a sec...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wonder if they have a punch card for the hospital that they are trying to fill. Deliver 19 babies get the 20th delivery absolutely free.

Pretty sure they just fall out at this point. Instead of pushing she just has to stop clenching to hold it in.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Someone needs to stop these people. Where is CPS when you really need them?
First, let me preface this by saying I'm in no way advocating what the Duggars do, they are certainly weird to say the least.

While I would never want to try to have 20 kids (nor would my wife), why is it is any of our (your) business what they are doing? If they aren't living off the guberment teet (which from what I can tell they are not), why say things like "someone needs to stop these people!"

I don't know, it just seems hypocritical to hear the "someone needs to stop these people" from the similar peanut gallery that tells the conservatives to stay out of the business of those who are gay.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I gotta agree with Andy on this one. Despite the fact that I find it absolutely horrific, further proof positive of how dangerous a little religion can be, and am more than a little concerned about over population issues, its a free country and if they aren't on the gubment teet, then whatev's.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
and if they aren't on the gubment teet, then whatev's.
They are:

The Duggar Family gets a tax deduction of $3,400 per child 19 kids X $3,400 = $64,600 per year. Plus $500 per child tax CREDIT = $9500. These leeches are living tax free.
There should be incentives for having less children, not more since they will be a greater drain on society than an average family.

Last edited:

JayBear

Monkey
"why is it is any of our (your) business what they are doing? If they aren't living off the guberment teet (which from what I can tell they are not), why say things like "someone needs to stop these people!"--Andy

I have no children, work and pay alot of taxes.

Have as many kids as you want..(its your Va jaj jay) Just be able to afford them without a hand out..

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
First, let me preface this by saying I'm in no way advocating what the Duggars do, they are certainly weird to say the least.

While I would never want to try to have 20 kids (nor would my wife), why is it is any of our (your) business what they are doing? If they aren't living off the guberment teet (which from what I can tell they are not), why say things like "someone needs to stop these people!"

I don't know, it just seems hypocritical to hear the "someone needs to stop these people" from the similar peanut gallery that tells the conservatives to stay out of the business of those who are gay.
Wait, flag on the play...

You mean to tell me that the esteemed Mr. Dirt, Esq., who would have political power only in a hypothetical country where Hunter S. Thompson was on the back of every coin, makes a statement that could easily be read as hyperbole (When I tell someone to go to hell, I don't mean it, after all. It's akin to telling them to stuff their head into the oven at Hansel and Gretel's gingerbread house.) and you think it's akin to the organized push by one of the two major political parties in the country to define gay people as less than human?

Yeah, that's a 10 yard penalty for "Irrational Christian Persecution Complex" right there.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
"why is it is any of our (your) business what they are doing? If they aren't living off the guberment teet (which from what I can tell they are not), why say things like "someone needs to stop these people!"--Andy

I have no children, work and pay alot of taxes.

Have as many kids as you want.. Just be able to afford them without a hand out..
Is taking a tax deduction on a child a "hand out"........because if that's the case I'm guiltily x3. So when you have kids you won&#8217;t take the child tax deduction?

They are self sufficient run several businesses in NW Arkansas. They provide their own health care (ie not on AR Kids First, or anything like that), they don't get welfare, or WIC or anything like that. So I stand by me earlier assertion they aren't on the "teet" any more than your "normal" family is......... Has anyone checked their returns and know for sure they are using all (any) the deductions? These people are all about being self sufficient, homeschool, stuff like that (except when Discovery Channel wants to chip in).

Granted, those folks are weird as frack, but Jim Bob and company look like geniuses compared to the likes of Octomom. Also, as jacked as their thinking is, I'm fairly certain it's not "oh look our 20th tax deduction honey".

This is my ultimate &#8220;issue&#8221; with the discussion on the Duggars. I enjoy the PAWN so I can consume and interact with a variety of objective points of view. Now granted the PAWN has a certain &#8220;leaning&#8221; but it&#8217;s also substantiated with data. Going on about the Duggars because they are &#8220;gross&#8221;&#8230;&#8230;.oh but also not so coincidentally VERY conservative, makes as much sense as some frothing Repub type going on that &#8220;fags&#8221; are gross. If the insistence is that by and large society should &#8220;stay out of the bedroom&#8221; with respect to peoples lives, then do the same for the Duggars. It&#8217;s pure hypocrisy to flame some troll to death because they &#8220;hate fags&#8221; on here, and then cast judgment on the Duggars for how they choose to live their lives.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Wait, flag on the play...

You mean to tell me that the esteemed Mr. Dirt, Esq., who would have political power only in a hypothetical country where Hunter S. Thompson was on the back of every coin, makes a statement that could easily be read as hyperbole (When I tell someone to go to hell, I don't mean it, after all. It's akin to telling them to stuff their head into the oven at Hansel and Gretel's gingerbread house.) and you think it's akin to the organized push by one of the two major political parties in the country to define gay people as less than human?

Yeah, that's a 10 yard penalty for "Irrational Christian Persecution Complex" right there.
Hold the fort Nancy, I never alluded to the fact they were &#8220;persecuted&#8221; because of their faith&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;the statement on here was &#8220;gross&#8221;.

&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.and you think it's akin to the organized push by one of the two major political parties in the country to define gay people as less than human?
First, I was speaking purely as to the ideology here on the PAWN, not the greater BS that surrounds Christians trying to marginalize people that are gay. It&#8217;s ok on the PAWN to tear up say Hello Kitty (and rightfully so) for spewing his hate towards the gey, but when a conservative family does something out of the norm it&#8217;s &#8220;game on&#8221;. It&#8217;s ideological hypocrisy on the part of a few on the PAWN not some greater &#8220;persecution&#8221; complex&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;you of all people should know me better than that.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
And there's another flag on the play. You're going to need more Jesus than Tebow to get that ball back to the line of scrimmage, my friend.

Incidentally, can you find a serious post here where someone praises Octomom? If you can, I'd grant you the Duggar thing was about Christians instead of about bat**** crazy people doing stupid things.

(Oh wait, Octomom is crazy, the Duggars are just following the commands of an asshole God the was made up in the middle east about 3000 years ago. Totally different, of course :D)

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Is taking a tax deduction on a child a "hand out"........because if that's the case I'm guiltily x3. So when you have kids you won&#8217;t take the child tax deduction?
A tax deduction is a handout if you believe (as I do) that the government has to be funded somehow, and the less someone pays due to special circumstances the more other people have to pay.*

The refundable child-care tax credit is DEFINITELY a handout regardless of what you believe. The government writes you a check regardless of the taxes you pay for every child you have. If you don't pay any income tax, the government still will write you a check. That's a handout in anyone's book.

*Note, I don't think that there's anything to be ashamed of about a government handout. I freely admit that the government is handing me money for my decision to own a home, both in the mortgage income tax deduction as well as subsidizing my mortgage so that I pay a lower interest rate than I would on the free-market.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
They should cancel their show and put them on "Hoarders" Just walk a camera through the house and point it at the piles of children in the corners of every room.

JayBear

Monkey
Going on about the Duggars because they are &#8220;gross&#8221;&#8230;&#8230;.oh but also not so coincidentally VERY conservative, makes as much sense as some frothing Repub type going on and on and on and on.----Angry Andy

I was talking about her body being gross. From being a child factory. Twenty kids. Not healthy. Definitely not tight like a tiger.

Last edited:

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
the entire population of the world could fit inside of Jacksonville, Florida
To fit 7 billion people into Jacksonville (which is huge - 874 square miles! Nearly twice the size of LA and almost the size of RI!) everyone would only have 3.5 square feet each. That would be one crowded city! Considering that most Americans are wider than 1.8' it would be a tight squeeze!

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
To fit 7 billion people into Jacksonville (which is huge - 874 square miles! Nearly twice the size of LA and almost the size of RI!) everyone would only have 3.5 square feet each. That would be one crowded city! Considering that most Americans are wider than 1.8' it would be a tight squeeze!
having lived in FL for more than a few years, when she said that i thought she was doing a piece for the onion.

jax is the largest city by area in the lower 48, so i'm not sure she helped her cause with that bit of trivia

...now then...

[csb]
just spent a few days in angelfire/taos, and once i got an hour south of home, there's more pronghorn than ppl
[/csb]

but i have a feeling most of those posters here assail her position not based upon research, but her belief system. this forum is nothing if not consistent.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
but i have a feeling most of those posters here assail her position not based upon research, but her belief system. this forum is nothing if not consistent.
I'll bite. Let's focus on her actual argument. I will even assume that what she says is factually correct. Imagine what would happen if you confined the worlds population to an area the size of Jacksonville. It would make anyone's wildest vision of the zombie apocalypse look like a day at Disneyland. On the plus side, we would have a selection of the fittest of the species in a matter of days. Cheery eh?

The problem with a stupid belief system is that it causes one to have stupid positions. Either are fair game for ridicule in my book.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I'll bite. Let's focus on her actual argument. I will even assume that what she says is factually correct. Imagine what would happen if you confined the worlds population to an area the size of Jacksonville. It would make anyone's wildest vision of the zombie apocalypse look like a day at Disneyland. On the plus side, we would have a selection of the fittest of the species in a matter of days. Cheery eh?

The problem with a stupid belief system is that it causes one to have stupid positions. Either are fair game for ridicule in my book.
the only thing worse than a "stupid belief system" is the unwillingness or inability to comprehend a message

this is the mind that can easily be led by the nose ring.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Your goddamn right. She's a fvcking idiot and she proved it by opening her mouth and speaking.
she can't shut her legs nor her mouth -- you think she's some sort of mobius meat-curtain matriarch?
Kind of like reading a few lines in the bible and thinking moar kidz gets you favor in heaven.
wait...are we talking white heaven or black heaven?