Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The 4 causes listed here
  • Overwithdrawal of groundwater
  • Diverting surface water from a large area and concentrating it in a single point
  • Artificially creating ponds of surface water
  • Drilling new water wells
A large amount of rainwater is typically absorbed by the ground ending up as ground water. Large paved areas cause that rainwater to typically be drained directly into streams or rivers where there is little chance to be absorbed into the ground.
If the local geology can handle you may be able to completely evacuate a cavern. Over the course of a riverbed you may find faults and fissures that can quickly regenerate "ground water" much better then soil absorption. The surface area of a riverbed facilitates soil absorption also. Water seeks it own level. Vertical relief of a well is always bad. Contaminants spread horizontally for the most part (In a high volume aquifer) much in the same way a aquifier regenerates it self.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Since 2006 as best as I could find.

http://en.hondaracingf1.com/
lol no. honda's had their own F1 team (after buying BAR) making their own chassis and engines from 2006-2008 before becoming Brawn Grand Prix then they became Mercedes Grand Prix. Honda only came back this year with supplying engines and hybrid systems to McLaren. McLaren had nothing to do with Honda since the late 80's/early 90's

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
lol no. honda's had their own F1 team (after buying BAR) making their own chassis and engines from 2006-2008 before becoming Brawn Grand Prix then they became Mercedes Grand Prix. Honda only came back this year with supplying engines and hybrid systems to McLaren. McLaren had nothing to do with Honda since the late 80's/early 90's
You seem kind of Jealous of my Racing Honda.