Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Trophy kid.
Seems like riding a bike has been forced down this kids throat since he can walk.
Parents bragging about their little prodigy bikeriding kid as if hes the next Pastrana.
And sure he enjoys it, most kids probably would. But when a 6 years old is yelling "Look at me, Im killing it!!" And parents making a tribute movie glorifying themselves and their little AJ Stuntz bikeriding kid is just a bit too much "Look at me!" for my taste...

But as I said, to each his own.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trophy kid.
Seems like riding a bike has been forced down this kids throat since he can walk.
Parents bragging about their little prodigy bikeriding kid as if hes the next Pastrana.
And sure he enjoys it, most kids probably would. But when a 6 years old is yelling "Look at me, Im killing it!!" And parents making a tribute movie glorifying themselves and their little AJ Stuntz bikeriding kid is just a bit too much "Look at me!" for my taste...

But as I said, to each his own.
I think it was GoPro that made it public (showed up on my facebook feed for Legendary Speed), but I thought it was cool. I see your point, though. It looked like the kid was digging it.

I love this song.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I was just going to post the dyno video. :rofl:

That sh!t is crazy. The LS platform is pretty bad ass for being 'Merican.
It certainly is an odd way of getting 12 cylinders from two v8's. For how relatively compact they are, it'll be awesome to see what these will end up in