Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Layla is pretty well trained, but I'm not sure she wouldn't get run over. She's not very bright.
My boxer mix was an amazing trail dog. She didn't stand or sit in the trail, stayed with me and even tried a few of the bridges. :rofl:

So far it looks like Abbey will do well, but I have to break her of chasing and that might be my downfall.

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
I was at the Fillmore West in 1970 on audition night when the bands played for free to see if they could get noticed. An unknown band called the Santana Blues Band took the stage, blew the roof off the place, and within a month were one of the most popular bands in the Bay Area.

Thanks to YouTube I got to see another breakout performance. Grace VandeWaal is a generational talent, a mature songwriter, singer and performer at 12 YEARS OLD. A year after getting a ukulele and learning to play it from YouTube videos, she walked out on an enormous stage to audition for America's Got Talent, performing an original song. She had practiced by making videos in a mirror in her room.

It was far from her best performance, she was nervous, she shortened the song and sang a line she didn't mean to, but in about a minute it was enough to bring the house down. Imagine finding out that you are more than good, you are a monstrous talent, in virtually your first performance, and the world finding out at the same time. She took home the million for winning the season, but this is the performance that wins your heart.

She is now 13, and is turning into a ravishing young woman. That won't hurt her either.