Quantcast

It's back to SST On Saturday 12/18 for me!!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
So, it appears I'll be back out there again Saturday after my brief hiatus to attend to family obligations (the crappy weather made it easy to sleep in too).

I'll be down there in the morning, around 10 or so. Be there! Or...don't! :dancing:

Anything new out there Andy?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hey, there you are Tom!:D

Nothing as far as groundbreaking new stuff - just some cosmetic enhancements (i.e. - maintenance). I would imagine those tables are ready for you to clear them now.

I have every intention on being there both days this weekend. I did work last Sat. and bagged on Sun. (too windy to fly - at least for me...I'm pinner).

By the way, I'm back to the workforce...M-F, so no weekday :love: for this kid.

We'll see ya' there!:thumb:

After teaching spin class 4 times this week...and then again on Satuerday..I may be there...But next week I will be in the West Seattle Herald. I was interviewed about the YMCA last night and it was focused on our spin class...it was cool!
I cant belive I got up at 5:30 am to teach class today....:(

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ill be there tomorrow (friday)...saturday its up to cypress for me...and sunday ill be back to SST.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Dammit! I'm not going to be able to make it down Saturday. I will be there Sunday with a friend who's a SST virgin! Think I should tell him to follow me as I hit the tree drop?

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
I was there earlier today (thurs). Had it all to myself :dancing:
Need to get another fix in so I'm heading out again tomorrow around 1030 ish. Everything was most excellent today :love:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Good to hear the place is holding up, Aaren!:cool:
It's been 5 days (a recent record) since I've felt the rumble of the jets and my ears have bled.

Frank - you're going to hit Cypress ht/style:confused:
If we don't see you again, it's been nice knowing you. Actually, you can be my scout. If you make it back in either one or a couple of pieces then I'll know that I can hit it up no prob.
:eviltongu

I need to start working on Pip (and Chavez) for this weekend - got to get 'em out there or I fear they will get fat.

yea, Im not really sure but I think it was a dislocated shoulder. But I hope not, hope its just a bruise! I hear ya on the working thing, I have been too, and school ... and now Im on break from school. but still have no bike. :( Next month I will have one though...just have to figure out which one :D We are going to be out there around 12...depending on how tonite goes.....

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I'll be there around 10:00 until about 12:30 or 1:00. I am bringing a virgin out there and he mihgt need to leave earlier than I'd like. I'm just excited to get back on the bike!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I'm feeling pretty poopy myself this morning. I'll be there unless my buddy cancels, which will be a sign that I need to stay home and try to kick this cold before it gets too bad!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
bikeguy100k said:
I'm feeling pretty poopy myself this morning. I'll be there unless my buddy cancels, which will be a sign that I need to stay home and try to kick this cold before it gets too bad!
I :heart: this time of the year...sort of.
Now that I feel much better, it's as windy as it can be out there right now. I think I'm going to head that way regardless w/ the hope that it will mellow-down before too long. Worse case scenario has me slinging the shovel around if it's too windy to ride.

I'd rather ride!!!:mumble:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Soooooo...after talking w/ Sean it sounds like we're heading down. I also spoke w/ Pip and he's looking to head there today as well. I'm just bringing the skatelid since I don't plan on any major floatation in the wind...I may never come down if I get caught in the right gust.
:eek:

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Cool, it looks like my buddy will be by here to get me around 10:30 and we'll be down there around 11:00 or so. I'll have a small herd with me, although I doubt anyone will be into doing much huckin' and such. Only one guy has a big bike and he's a beginner with the sense to know he has to work on Monday! So, it'll be me trying to cajole them into trying stuff! :thumb: :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
bikeguy100k said:
Cool, it looks like my buddy will be by here to get me around 10:30 and we'll be down there around 11:00 or so. I'll have a small herd with me, although I doubt anyone will be into doing much huckin' and such. Only one guy has a big bike and he's a beginner with the sense to know he has to work on Monday! So, it'll be me trying to cajole them into trying stuff! :thumb: :thumb:
Muuuuu-hahahahaha!!! I'll have my "camera courage" to offer up for them...if necessary.
:evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
yea, Im not really sure but I think it was a dislocated shoulder. But I hope not, hope its just a bruise! I hear ya on the working thing, I have been too, and school ... and now Im on break from school. but still have no bike. :( Next month I will have one though...just have to figure out which one :D We are going to be out there around 12...depending on how tonite goes.....
I'm doing ok...just a little banged up! Ethan is tying my shoes for me! :rolleyes: I can move my arm in most directions...but certain ways really kill. It is a little swollen, but not too bad. I hope to be back out there next weekend! :thumb: Keep your fingers crossed! :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
I'm doing ok...just a little banged up! Ethan is tying my shoes for me! :rolleyes: I can move my arm in most directions...but certain ways really kill. It is a little swollen, but not too bad. I hope to be back out there next weekend! :thumb: Keep your fingers crossed! :D
Sorry to hear you got hurt girlie, :( get well (take your time) as soon as things permit. Missed you and Etan out at GM on Sat.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
Sorry to hear you got hurt girlie, :( get well (take your time) as soon as things permit. Missed you and Etan out at GM on Sat.
How was your ride at GM? I don't have a xc bike right now... but when I get it back I want to get some time on it! I hope to do a ride soon with you all. I will be riding my DH for now! Well, once my shoulder is working properly. :D

MUTOLI said:
How was your ride at GM? I don't have a xc bike right now... but when I get it back I want to get some time on it! I hope to do a ride soon with you all. I will be riding my DH for now! Well, once my shoulder is working properly. :D
GM was sweeeet, sunny and crisp. Trails in great shape and the view from the top was incredible!!! Oh yeah, the old guys kicked ass!!!! :thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Sorry to hear you got dinged. I'm still recovering from my mishap. At least you got someone to tie your shoelaces.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Five said:
Sorry to hear you got dinged. I'm still recovering from my mishap. At least you got someone to tie your shoelaces.
Hey, just stop by the shop, I'm sure somebody there will tie them for you. Of course they might be tied together :sneaky: :evil: When will your wing be ready to fly again?