Quantcast

~~~~~{{{{{ It's Festivus morning }}}}}~~~~~

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hey it's 6:55am on Christmas morning....... Dammit and all I can hear is construction machinery at the mini subdivision being built down the road.
Seriously....... Would you bastards take the bloody day off!

*sigh* ah well, Hope you all have a great day when you wake up kids! :cheers:
May you eat and drink so much today we end up talking about you in the "Fat" thread. :happydance:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Did the rapture happen?

I hope not, I want to go riding again in the snow.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
The three stars of orions belt will line up with the star in the east and will show where the sun will rise. It will be a longer day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well look at that, it's tomorrow. All of the presents are under the tree and Hannah is mostly in bed (still some fussing). It's time for this dad to get his 5 hours of sleep.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh oh oh! Baby Jesus didn't forget to visit our home last night which is quite remarkable given his usual delivery territory in central Europe. ;) The weather now continues the recent shit show pattern, it has been snowing and sleeting here since early AM with snow turning to rain only a mile East from us, but that might change to all rain and then perhaps back to snow. Happy Holidays!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Barely slept at all last night due to this cold. I was alternatively burning hot or shivering uncontrollably, and it hurt like a sonofabitch to swallow. Up now, with a massive coffee withdrawal headache. Better go tend to that.

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you all feel better than I do!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but Festivus is Dec 23...Dave may be early, but he is 2 days late at the same time...

Merry Christmas or simply happy Monday ya filthy animals...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Thundersnow! White-out conditions here. Rain hasn't materialized, instead we got a rapid temperature drop and a lot of snow, looks like 6+" when the storm moves out. Too bad my new skis are on some UPS truck somewhere. :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Let us all not forget the reason for the season, on this day a child was born who later went on to write the constitution an then found the NRA and NASCAR.

Happy Birthday America!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
5 inches at monarch overnight. It's a Christmas miracle! :banana:

Fucking gin is pretty scarce around here. Tonic too. WTF? I mostly blame the English for not colonizing Mexico. :disgust1:
It is one of the more disappointing aspects of that part of mexico. Even if you can find Gin, it's most likely going to be the kind of stuff where you wake up in a gutter with a kidney missing.

I suspect sleep comes easy to those incapable of self reflection.
Is that why?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Coffee followed by a couple of hours of extra sleep FTW! I feel many times better.

Snow is piling up high out there, going to take the kids tobogganing after lunch.

Managed to skype with my mom in France. I felt bad that she was alone there, but she spent the day with a friend of hers, and they went to the beach. Sounds like it was nice. On a side note, anyone on Android devices, Duo works a treat. Great quality and easy to use.