Quantcast

~~~~~{{{{{ It's Festivus morning }}}}}~~~~~

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy whatever day, dudes and dudettes!

We got dumped on with snow up here. Went for a hike. I wish I could describe how hard the wind is blowing...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey made enough breakfast for 12 people. There are 3 adults here. Haley got 3 billion presents. I got 3. We made Wifey a pop up card from Haley, which was awesome. She got a Wonder Woman dress that she is intending to climb in, like Jesse Graff from American Ninja Warrior. She's kind of a badass. Lots of STEM gifts, so far this is her favorite:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I got a bunch of spices, a bag of these tiny tiny shrimps and 10 lbs of sausage from my favorite Butcher in Erie PA for Christmas. So I decided to make Rice and Beans in the slow cooker. Haha I see what they did. Get Jim food so he will make it for us.... Kind of wish I had another can of tomatoes. Oh well I got beer and food and tomato paste. I am not going anywhere. Happy Happy everyone...

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Barely slept at all last night due to this cold. I was alternatively burning hot or shivering uncontrollably, and it hurt like a sonofabitch to swallow. Up now, with a massive coffee withdrawal headache. Better go tend to that.

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you all feel better than I do!
I’m in the same damn boat. Not enough whiskey eggnog to help. Dammit. Hope I feel better when Our Canadian monkeys show up to ride in 4 days. Merry Christmas fellow monkeys.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Snow eventutally stopped, cleaned the driveways and sidewalks, cooked chicken with curry spice for lunch, went for a snow ride on my beach cruiser, now it is time for festive beers.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Merry Christmas, I think. I don't know...the time stamp on this thread is fucked. Wife and I skied Mount Snow today. 10-12" of fresh snow...certainly the whitest Christmas I've ever experienced, and the mountain was empty. Wife and I made fresh tracks every run we took. At one point we ducked into the trees and I stopped at an opening, looked down the tree lines, and there was completely untouched powder in every direction. I thought "You've got be fucking kidding me with this." Untouched snow and it was all ours. We need more days like that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Merry Christmas, I think. I don't know...the time stamp on this thread is fucked. Wife and I skied Mount Snow today. 10-12" of fresh snow...certainly the whitest Christmas I've ever experienced, and the mountain was empty. Wife and I made fresh tracks every run we took. At one point we ducked into the trees and I stopped at an opening, looked down the tree lines, and there was completely untouched powder in every direction. I thought "You've got be fucking kidding me with this." Untouched snow and it was all ours. We need more days like that.
I hope your legs are toast from all the freshies.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
That's pretty much everyday (not 10-12" everyday, but fresh and generally empty) in the backcountry here. With your fitness level, you would LOVE it.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At my gate. It’ll be after midnight local time before I land, and then 5 hours of sleep before heading off to work if all goes smoothly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wifey made enough breakfast for 12 people. There are 3 adults here. Haley got 3 billion presents. I got 3. We made Wifey a pop up card from Haley, which was awesome. She got a Wonder Woman dress that she is intending to climb in, like Jesse Graff from American Ninja Warrior. She's kind of a badass. Lots of STEM gifts, so far this is her favorite:
you do not sound like a wookie?