Quantcast

~~~~~{{{{{ It's Festivus morning }}}}}~~~~~

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Wifey made enough breakfast for 12 people. There are 3 adults here. Haley got 3 billion presents. I got 3. We made Wifey a pop up card from Haley, which was awesome. She got a Wonder Woman dress that she is intending to climb in, like Jesse Graff from American Ninja Warrior. She's kind of a badass. Lots of STEM gifts, so far this is her favorite:
That resistor did NOT want to go on. You could say it was resisting her efforts, kind of shocking. Currently, she seems to have the patience and this toy did not seem to breakher. Guess she has a long fuse. Is she gonna make E-bikes parts with that thing? You gotta teslas, we need closure!

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got home at 2:30 am. Found the cat sitters inadvertently locked me out by locking the interior door between garage and house. Going to try to sleep in a car—shades of freezing in the parking lot at Alta years ago.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Are you still alive?
Made it a few hours in the electric car, which annoyingly wouldn’t activate remote climate. (Keys for this one on other side of locked door.)

Got cold—even insulated garage drops to 45 degrees—and migrated to the PacHy. Turning it on while plugged into shore power, as it were, results in the engine cycling periodically so I cracked the garage door a bit.

So far still alive.

Last edited: