Quantcast

Its friday night....anyone want beer

PHLO

Chimp
Dec 23, 2006
Evergreen/Denver
Bored..no driving license, new to area...bollocks
Spent all day dossing around the property, should have built some jumps but, made a cannon instead.:pirate2:
New DVD arrived today...crate of heinikens....boredom
Come Chill if you wants...plenty of room if you want to drink a bit extra.
Phil

720-250-7290

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Good stuff. You live up Evergreen way eh?

Yeah, I'd like to make it up but don't know if it's gonna work out tonight. Gotta get my demo reel finished for school.

Actually, I rode with a guy named Matt today. Big ear plugs and rides a 20 inch, he mentioned somethin about building dirt jumps in Evergreen and I mentioned your jump building prospects, and he said that he knew of you. Not sure what good this information is to you, other than some brain food. Good luck with the boredom, I usually fix it with a fat sack, but those Heinikins should do the trick.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Damnit of all bloddy h hell. I wanted purple drink!
PUUUUURRRRRRRPLE DRINK.
I am stuck at work until 11pm, then have to be back at work at 7am.

You down to ride Sat, or Sun.. both?

PHLO

Chimp
Dec 23, 2006
Evergreen/Denver
Damnit of all bloddy h hell. I wanted purple drink!
PUUUUURRRRRRRPLE DRINK.
I am stuck at work until 11pm, then have to be back at work at 7am.

You down to ride Sat, or Sun.. both?
No DL...home alone no lifts...crap.

I'll be here all weekend...I need a shock pump to ride the squishy.
No fat sack...thats kinda looking slim right now...still enough to see through

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I can give Julain a call and see if he wants to give ya a lift.

Then I can call Rob and do the same. Rob also has some HS33 stuff- but need to talk to him if your brakes arnt up to par.

Lemme make some calls on the telle.

Loose Nuts

Chimp
Mar 6, 2007
Denver
I might come out late afternoon / evening. I think I'll be surprised if I could still find my way there. I'll bring all my spare HS33 parts and a shock pump.

Rob

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Maybe take me witcha? I'd like to get out of the town for a while and enjoy some scenery.

And-

Purple Drink.

Maybe ride DTC lego park for a while then head up?

I'm bored out of my ****in mind. Morning shifts are gayness. I'm making a movie in Movie Maker, maybe post it on YouTube or something.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I know where thats at. I lived in Evergreen for a couple years when I was a kid.

When you get your DL, you need to take a drive through some of the canyons. Specially Turkey Creek Canyon Rd. From time to time you can see herds of wild turkeys, up in the trees, attepting to fly up into the trees.

Also, near Evergreen lake, I know where a ghost town is. If it is still there, its been probley 6 years since I have ventured up there.

Have you seen any mountain lions yet? There are some up there, they are sneeky bastards and quite elusive. I saw one leap up at least 10 feet on a boulder, it was pretty crazy.

Anyway. I just got off the phone with Sir. Julian; he wants to come check the place out. He is going to stop by my work and wait until I get off work, then go ride the Tech Center for a few, then head up.

I'm thinking that we will probley start making our way up around 5:00-5:30ish. Probley wont stay late, but at least come up and hang out. I will be bringing some purple drink- for entertainment reasons.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I cant believe I fell asleep on your chair. Too much work and not enough sleep.

Your place is frekkin sick! Once you get your dully up, you have to let me run it around- it really makes me want a dully and get up to the high country for some real downhill.

I had really forgotten how awsome Manifesto is. I have to watch it and not sleep through most of it.