Quantcast

It's time for a beer.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Love ya......mean it. But it's Friday, and it's time to go have a beer or thirteen. If anyone needs me, I'll be at LaCocina Mexican Resturant in Mebane until they sweep our group out. :D

Best wishes to all for the weekend. I've had enough of this office crap. :blah:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
My sentiments exactly. Except I need a beer to give my mind a break with all the numbers and graphs and if this does that then this happens and that happens, but this could also happen... economic studies.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
I had three beer tonight and, watched KIll BILL on the tellie..with a bikemate of mine Such a massive action in that film..:eek:,bodyparts all over the place, but is was beatifully filmed. And further on we discussed new bikeparts. :) Hope 6 ti for him, Saint Cranks for me.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey!!!

Glad to see this topic is still hanging around.

UPDATE: I had that beer or thirteen.....more closer to thirteen than not. Head hurts today. But--here I am again. Just popped open a RedHook ESB, and am giving it hell. :D

Hair of the dog, man......... hair of the dog :monkey:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
D'oh!! Saturday night is here again, I've been dirtbiking all day, and I can truly say that yes, yes, it's TIME FOR A BEER.

:thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi all........12:30 here on the East Coast. Been at a friends wedding reception today since 4:30. My clothes smell like smoke, I'm in need of some kind of omlette, and somewhere out there is a video of me doing the chicken dance.

I gotta stop doing this to myself. :thumb: