Quantcast

Jackalope Ride and Feast

kettenring

Chimp
Nov 14, 2002
ra cha cha
The Jackalopes and some visitors from Montreal headed out to Spencer Davis Park on Sun. morning, Fall is arguably the best time of year in upstate NY...

Attachments

J

JRB

Looks like good times. What is that yellow bracelet for on that one dude's arm???

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Dude we are lucky Echo took a shower before dinner..............Once again, Thanks for the great meal Kettering........you guys really out did yourselves.
Can't wait to ride Spencer again, 2 laps next time!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
It was a great time to ride with eveybody! We really need to get together more often.

Kettenring, sorry I couldn't make it to dinner and after seeing the picture, maybe I should have called in sick to work :drool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Awesome riding with everyone!!! It was great to get out with the rest of the Jackalopes and try to keep up with them ;)

:thumb: I'm damn sorry I missed that awesome feast though! :drool:

Mtbkngrl - Not sure that I could handle 2 laps :eek: but I'll try anything once :D

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Thanks alot to all of you! We had a great time down south. You have some quite flowy trails not too far away from home. Hopefully, you'll be able to hit the road and come visit us in Quebec sometime around.

:thumb:

- HypNoTic (aka Jerome)
the guy with the new IronHorse

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
HypNoTic said:
Thanks alot to all of you! We had a great time down south. You have some quite flowy trails not too far away from home. Hopefully, you'll be able to hit the road and come visit us in Quebec sometime around.

:thumb:

- HypNoTic (aka Jerome)
the guy with the new IronHorse

You looked real happy riding your new bike! Glad we had the chance to ride together.