Quantcast

January Riding [x-post from lounge]

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
These were all taken with a disposable camera. Some of them are bad from the upload, on my computer, they are sharp and clear.

Mt. Wilson

Photos of: me Photographer: Ciaran

me nose wheelie-ing the stairs.

Photos of: The cliff that kid fell off (40'):eek: Photographer: me

Photos of: after the ride, at the JPL Parking Lot Photographer: me

XC ride at Firestone after working on DH course
I think its funny, how i'm wearing jeans and a skate helmet, with my 35lb. HT next to them (who look like xc riders). I didn't even have water and got quite thirsty. I had no idea we were riding about 10mi. I though we were going to do a little 4 mi ride.:D

Photo of: 2 other kids ( forgot their names), I'm between them w/ the red helmet, Mike Hecker on the right, minus -> Photographer: ( another rider; I forgot his name)

Photos of: the ride Photographer: me

Riding in Morro Bay, CA

Photos of: Justin doing the drop we found at the beach Photographer: me

A drop on a hill with very soft sand that he barely landed.

Photo of: me hitting the drop ( I thought he took more :mumble: ) Photographer: Justin

Photo of: Justin with his temporarily fixed as-x Photographer: me

I was doing a gap from one bench to another. I couldn't bunny hop that far because it was hard to get much speed. They each curve 90*, so nose wheelieing onto the other seemed like the easiest way. I made it a bunch of times. When he tried it, he wasn't exactly in control during the nose wheelie, and his rear wheel swung out, then down and the der. slammed the side of the bench. It was fine, but the hanger was so tweaked and twisted. The twisting of the hanger made his rear wheel come loose. I let him use my multi tool, and he somehow fixed it in about 5min.. He could only use about 3 cogs, but they were enough to get back.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
They came out really clear and sharp for the most part. They are so screwed up because I resized them with photobucket, instead of resizing, then uploading. If you look in my photobucket, the first half are mostly disposables.

It was fun!