Quantcast

Jesus Saves!?

G

grommet

Why was my JESUS SAVES thread deleted, but Damntrue's got moved!? BLASPHEMY!!!

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BUUUURN!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I'll start:

Is there a point to this thread? If so, let's hear it. Looks like another case of wasted bandwidth to me.
True...but on the OTHER hand, 99% of the websites on the Internet are wasted bandwidth. :D

In a closely related topic, you have any IDEA how much better and faster we could find stuff if all those CRAP websites that serve no purpose were deleted? :D :D

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
He is getting on my nerves around here lately. He gets people to put his dirty little fingers all over everything. Talk about a diety who doesnt get the hint, eh?

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
Jesus. He is setting up camp anyplace someone has survived a crash "jesus saved me from falling on the ten footer to flat" or choked on a sandwich. Would jesus even approve of mountain biking? hmmmmmm.........

I need a tongue-in-cheek icon to attach to most of my posts! hehe!

Oooo! I am almost a pro-rider

Originally posted by TickTock
Jesus. He is setting up camp anyplace someone has survived a crash "jesus saved me from falling on the ten footer to flat" or choked on a sandwich. Would jesus even approve of mountain biking? hmmmmmm.........
Actually, He's following you around to bug you. He figures if He bugs you enough, you'll worship Him just to get Him off your case a bit. :D:p

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
Restraining order might be necessary, this one is pretty persistant. 2000 years and he still wont get off our case!

I bet his dad is behind all this...