Quantcast

Jumps in Sacramento Area

dirtbrosrule

Chimp
May 8, 2004
Hey im looking to find some good bmxish trails in sacramento. i just moved here and cant find alot of stuff. Ive heard of bourbon street and o street trails but cant find them. Also ive seen some pics of jumps in auburn. does anyone know where this is....please let me know if you have any locations to any and all jumps in the area. if you are local and want to ride somtime let me know.-thanks Chris Voge;

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
There is a bmx track in Orangevale, perhaps Sputter916 or someone else in the area can fill you in on the exact location. If youre ever up in chico I know where some very gnarly DJs are, Chico Nut, nuts only!!!

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
The Orangevale track is on Pecan off of Greenback. It's a small course and is cool for messing around with it, but if you are looking for some nice gnarly DJ's, you may be dissapointed.

derekbob said:
There is a bmx track in Orangevale, perhaps Sputter916 or someone else in the area can fill you in on the exact location. If youre ever up in chico I know where some very gnarly DJs are, Chico Nut, nuts only!!!