Quantcast

Jumps in the SLC Area?

erok81

Chimp
Jun 20, 2011
I usually ride at Sundance or Deer Valley resorts, which are good, but they have zero for jump sections. With this, I really need to work on my jumping skills. It's been years since I have been on a dirtbike and even more since a BMX bike. So I suck and jumps and judging speed.

With that said...is there anything in the SLC area that offers some sort of jump tracks? I know there is Bobsled but I haaaaate pushing my bike up through that neighborhood and then trail to get there. There is some stuff in Tanner Park but from what I've seen walking my dog, there isn't anything easy to start out on.

I'll be on a V10 so I need something a little bigger than what BMX riders use.

Any ideas?

PinchFlat

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
UT
a bit late but...Tanner Park is all I know (if the dirt jumps are still there). I would hit those on my BB7 but it has been a few years and haven't been there lately so i don't know if they are still "big" enough for MTB or even there. Tanner Park's address is - 2760 S 2700 E. SLC

Last edited:

hydro422

Chimp
May 15, 2007
Ogden City
I Street, its up in the avenues behind the LDS church at the top of the hill. Good beginner lines and a good crowd. Tanner is mostly all BMX'ers, couple guys on hardtails ride there. Park City has jumps behind..... a motel, sorry can't remember the name. Down in Draper has some jumps also.