Quantcast

Just curious. What are your other habits?

Merwin5_10

Don't Mess With Texas!
Jul 6, 2001
Austin, Texas
What other outdoor/adventure activities do you participate in at least monthly?

For me; climbing, ww kayaking, ocean kayaking, snowboarding (seasonal and not monthly), wakeboarding, camping (when its not 150 degrees outside), dwarf tossing, beer (not monthly, more like bi-monthly), sushi (a full addiction), being a smartass (daily), and cunnilingus!

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
I like to check out wildlife. ( Big into salamanders ) I also do alot of fly fishing.:)

monkeywrench

Chimp
Apr 25, 2002
San Diego
Originally posted by Orven
think about sex....wait, that's not an outdoor hobby....

moving along...

Isn't it documented somewhere that a man thinks about sex once every thirteen seconds? That would make it an all day long hobby, indoors or out. :think:

Aug 3, 2002
Jacksonville:Florida
I am revamping my sailboat (trailer broke and stabbed through the bottom..>sigh<) slowly, I whitewater canoe occasionally. Snowboard, hike&camp.
Lota hobbies killed off by the current age of youngest. Waiting out he hard stage.
I go to the gym mostly right now when not improving my skills in techniacl obstacles on the trail:D
Jobless right now, so cashflow is also preventative.
Hate being almost 40! Jobs used to fall in my lap in my 20's when I didnt give a crap:rolleyes:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Orven
think about sex....wait, that's not an outdoor hobby....

moving along...
It is if you are at the beach looking at all those sweet San Diego girls. I hear that none of them can hold a candle to our own Heidi though. :love:

RayBan

Chimp
Jan 16, 2002
Illinois
As far as exercise goes I also run, and when it gets cold I'm in the gym. Ever since I bought Xcountry skis, snow always melts by the weekend but when there IS snow I like to do that to.
Non sports is filled with lots of music and a pretty sizable live concert bootleg collection, and once in a while I'l take out the telescope for some astronomy :)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by -BB-

It is if you are at the beach looking at all those sweet San Diego girls. I hear that none of them can hold a candle to our own Heidi though. :love:
Ha ha ha...it takes one to know one.....Heidi used to be a beach bum too (beach volleyball);) :D :devil:

TimothyL

Chimp
Jun 23, 2002
Houston,Texas
The last 6 weeks I have been surfing in Galveston & Surfside.We have had 1 tropical storm & 2 hurricanes visit near us. It is the only time we have any decent waves and it has been FUN!!Its a bitch getting out to the 3rd sandbar when the gulfs churning but its a trip coming back in and oh yeah....its addicting...unfourntaely I forgot about my work.
I ski in the winter(Taos), hike in the Hill country, workout, bungy jump and basically anything to get me out of this sewer they call Houston.

Mayo

Chimp
Sep 1, 2002
Cairns, Australia
well apart from my riding, i tend to sit arnound outside, just waiting.... endlessly waiting for somthing we all know wont come, but we dont even know what it is. ahhh the joys of being a bored teenager.
me and my mates turned sitting into a hobbie so now it counts
we do it often enough and take alot of intrest in it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i spent the first 3/4 of my life chasing surf... had sick waves in australia, indonesia, portugal, ireland and japan... spent the last while land locked... get my rush now riding the frozen wave on my snowboard...

lookin forward to gettin another mx bike as well... crf450r ::):):):)):)

rbx

Monkey
Originally posted by sirknight6
I pump CAD
i hear ya brother sometimes CAD can be really boring..the place where i used to work are moving and their changing their cad program to solidworks..that really sucks i only know mechanical desktop,unigraphics and some catia but no freakin solidworks as you know the program cost like 10 000$ a pop:(