Quantcast

Just getting into the sport.

IanWilson

Chimp
Oct 18, 2009
Kitchener ON
Hey. My name is Ian, I am 14 years old and I live in Waterloo, Ontario.

Today i bought a KHS DJ50. I took it out today just for a little drive around. I didn't take it off anything and I love it already.

Just thought I would say hi.

Are there any jumping places in the Kitchener/Waterloo region that are good?

Thanks.:D

Here's my bike:

Attachments

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sweet color :thumb:

This is a good forum for asking beginner questions but you might get more response in the BMS & Dirt Jumping forum if you're looking for places to ride.

But, welcome to Ridemonkey!

nate_vt

Chimp
Jan 8, 2010
I'm just getting mtnb as well, and I just wanted to say welcome! Also, thats a really nice looking bike! Love the colors.

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC
First and foremost.....Welcome aboard RM and to the great and fun sport of MTB'ing. You may want to direct your inquiry toward the BMX/DJ forum as BV mentioned and also the Canada forums as well. You would get a better reply by doing so bro.

Nice DJ and the color rocks as well bro. :D

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC
I'm just getting mtnb as well, and I just wanted to say welcome! Also, thats a really nice looking bike! Love the colors.
Welcome aboard RM and the fun and exciting sport of MTB'ing as well bro. :thumb: Good to have you here with us fellow MTBR's just out to have some fun.....well I hope out to have some fun anyways. I know i am! :D

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Sweet bike! You are going to have a lot of fun now you are getting into one of the coolest sports.

Have fun!