Quantcast

Just some good 'ol bikin pics

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
These were taken by my excellent wife (God bless her for putting up with my sh*t that day). Some are a little blurry or maybe even just plain aweful, but hey, they're bike pics to look at and not all too shabby either, considering all she used was a liiiiittle digital camera. I'm figuring out this pic post thing so if it works , I'll post more. :monkey:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey Jason! Sweet looking pics! How have you guys been lately? Where's that at if you dont mind me asking? We should hook up and go riding soon even though I cant drive, lol, maybe Keaton can give me a ride. You still need to see my sweet V10:D Give me a ring at 282-3424 if you wanna ride or something.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Nice pix m4ng! But what's the deal with Hägermeister? Did he have that Scratchy Rat jersey surgically attached to his torso? I don't think I've ever seen him without it on! :D

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
Full Trucker said:
Nice pix m4ng! But what's the deal with Hägermeister? Did he have that Scratchy Rat jersey surgically attached to his torso? I don't think I've ever seen him without it on! :D

He was sitting next to me when I opened this up, now you hurt his feelings. He only has a couple shirts to choose from anyway and he can't be gettin em dirty out at the jumps, c'mon give him a break. :blah: Besides he has great team spirit :)

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
mtnbkr4235 said:
You only wish it was jason. ;)

Seriously, where are those pics at though? We sould go riding soon.

Those were taken on the wes side. To protect the innocent, i'll refrain from the details, but I'll take you over there if you want.

Since a little thing called work is preventing me from going on down to Durango, I was going to rebel next week and take a day to go to Keystone and do some riding to get current on the new trail there. Want to go?

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
big boy said:
Nice photos. Adam, are there any new developments at the freeriding place?
some improvements on the hip run in. a new drop and a new line wich is a work in progress. I didn't hit the drop last time we were out there because it started to storm. elliot nearly got hit by lightning! anyways, i am sure we'll be riding this weekend. give an elliot a call and come out with us, or PM me.

cheers
hev