Quantcast

just what i didn't need...

KATSURAGI

Chimp
Feb 10, 2003
Osaka,Japan
......haven't posted here for a while as I've been in the process of moving from Japan back to my hometown in Christchurch NZ.
Anyway,at the first chance to go riding after 5 weeks off my EVIL as you can imagine i was really hanging out for a ride,so after getting directions from a LBS,I heading off to the hills......found a group of really cool friendly guys willing to show me round.....after a day of shuttles from various kind people,I was invited to a club race the next weekend.....it then rained all that week so the course was wet for practice on Saturday....I had 2 easy runs in the afternoon and called it a day....next morning rolled in signed up, 3 more warm ups all going well.
After lunch we had 2 timed runs each with the best result counting.....well my first run was smooth and I ended up with top time in the hardtail class.....

..happy with my first run I was going to have a nice pressure free run...
....over the double at the top and at the entrance to rock section there was a rock to roll off into a steep rock section....because of my line and speed I ended up launching this drop into the rock section,getting caught and going over the bars and getting up with a broken collarbone.....:( :(

6 weeks off work.....:dead: