Quantcast

Katography 10/18/08

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
These are just a few from what I took Saturday. I will get the rest done and posted within the next few days.
Thanks and stay safe,

Kat

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Great shots, kat. What trail is that in the first pic? I don't recognize those rocks.

And is that the tempest drop in the 2nd pic?

I came out on sunday for a couple of hours but I guess I missed you.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i think its all tempest. great pics kat! it so pretty up there. cant wait till this weenkend, havent ridden diablo since the end of July!

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
I think next year it would be great to have a small berm before the rock drop, i always manage to nose dive it entering too slow, it looks like some people do also.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
I think next year it would be great to have a small berm before the rock drop, i always manage to nose dive it entering too slow, it looks like some people do also.
i always get scared my front wheel is gonna wash out on it when its wet and im going too fast

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
We did a Tempest to Waterboy run but the pics aren't in order.
I didn't make it out on Sunday, I did a local ride.

Here are a few more - Thanks to all for the kind words and feedback.

-K

sweetbabyd

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Bucks County, PA
Kat,
i so enjoy the great pictures you've taken, and always look forward to seeing them. what a wonderful way to remember such a stellar day.
these are truly the good times i will never forget. thanks so much!
sbd

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Holy what the hell is going on with that one guy's chain. Also, where is the spot that guy on the foes is boosting the **** out of. Thirdly, nice pics.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
that "guy" is me, Donna! lol! and i'll be darn if i know what's up with that chain - just gettin' jiggy with it, i guess...:)
A thousand pardons, madam. :poster_oops: Please, continue to shred so hard your chain tries to escape.

Last edited:

tree hugger

Monkey
Jul 18, 2007
Kat - great shots. Hope you'll be up there next Sunday.

Guys...the lack of a berm before the Tempest rock drop is what makes it fun. Master the flat land turn and you'll be just fine.

These pics are funny (no offense to the riders). the second guy is in big trouble!

[/QUOTE]

butters-lsd

Chimp
May 4, 2008
Rhode Island
I see lots of pictures of a bunch of LOSERS that won't come and ride Highland with me (you know who you are).

Everyone else nice job...

Also nice pics...

sweetbabyd

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Bucks County, PA
please Larry, i'm not a loser - just socially inept. well, maybe 14% loser...

anyway, blame JP. he threatens my bike with un-natural acts if we do not follow. why my bike? OH GOD THE SHAME...

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Can anyone get directions to highland mountain im having trouble with their site. That video looks awesome, i need some of that.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
75 Ski Hill Drive
Northfield, NH 03276

That's their address, you can stick it into Google maps. Looks like they're having some problems with the website right now. I know it's about 8 hours from where I am (Essex County, NJ)