Quantcast

Kingdom Trails 8.7.10 Riding and Beer

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Met up with some friends at KT again, including Greggah & DNA. Rode for several hours in the morning and early afternoon. We started riding up Camptown, took J-Bar back to the lodge where we hopped on the shuttle to go back up to Camptown, which was much more fun on the way down.

From there we drove over to the upper lot and hit Tap & Die, Webs, River Run, Dry Feet, & Violets Outback. Mark, Greggah & DNA took a spin down Sidewinder. We all took Darling Hill Road back up from there. The guys dropped in to Bill Magill & Sugar House run the way over to Kitchel, where I met up with them again - how do you say no to Kitchel?

After all that riding we headed over to 4th Annual Burke Mtn. Bike and Brewfest. They had a pretty good selection of VT breweries to sample, freeriders to watch and fun contests. It was a good time... and the riders were insane!

Here are a few pics to get you started. I'll add some more from the brewfest later - and maybe I'll even figure out how to add video... ENJOY!

J-Bar

Tap & Die

Webs

And, of course, the Kitchel Tree...

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
As promised, here are the pics from the 4th annual Bike and Brewfest. Starting off with a little group pic, then DNA and Greggah (don't worry, there will be a couple of videos later)...

The next bike I'm gonna buy...

And, of course, the Huffy Toss contest...

Now on to the pics from the freeride expo:

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/irishblue76/Brewfest%20at%
20Burke%20Mtn%20Aug%202010/P8070205.jpg

Last edited: