Quantcast

Kingdom Trails

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Went to the Kingdom Trails for the first time over the weekend with 3 others from SMBA . We did about 17-18 miles Saturday and another 10 Sunday before drivetrain problems on my bike cut the ride short. :mumble: Excellent weather. Saturday was overcast, but in the 60's, abd Sunday was perfect. Right around 60 and sunny. :thumb: Anyways, here's a few pics. I actually didn't take very many as we were enjoying the riding so much, we hardly stopped. Mgrp01 took some as well, so hopefully he can add his.

KT info.
Overlook on Pastore Point.
Campfire.

johnnyru

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Slingerlands, NY
Steve, great pics! It makes me sad that I am looking at the views from in front of my desk and not there in person. Thanks for the sausage and pancake breakfast on Sunday, I think that's the only thing that kept us going. I'll take some pics from the video I took tonight and post them here as well.

Thanks,

johnnyru

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Slingerlands, NY
TreeSaw said:
Glad to see you all had a nice time. We enjoyed ourselves when we were there in August. Did you hit a night DH run at Moose Alley?
Hey T, I wish we had but the weather was suckin'. Had we been more sober :drool: around midnight when it cleared I think we would have gone for it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
johnnyru said:
Hey T, I wish we had but the weather was suckin'. Had we been more sober :drool: around midnight when it cleared I think we would have gone for it.
DOUGH! We took a drunken night ride after a downpour...it was SO much fun! :blah:

And welcome to da :monkey:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Steve, how is the Craftworks after you've been on it for almost a full season???
Great. Best $$$ I ever spent on the bike. However, this has been such a $hitty year weather-wise, my drivetrain is shot. The cassette and chain have to be replaced before I can ride anymore. :(

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
YeeeHaaawwwww!!!! What a weekend! Kingdom Trials were everything I had hoped for and then some!!! Trails were so fast....could not believe how well maintained they are!! Thanks to both Johnnru and Berkshire_Rider for not dropping my downhill loving @ss on the climbs! Can't wait to get back up there. When's :monkey: -Fest again? :D I'll see if I can get some pics up in a bit...

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Kingdom was SOOOOOOO cool!!!! I rode there last Friday. Hopefully, I will have pics soon. I have to wait for my brother to pull them off his camera.

I couldn't believe the condition of the trails. For as popular as the Kingdom is I would expect the trails to be super wide. So Sweeet!!!! :D